Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tracy h View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracy h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair questions
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

if anyone out there can tell me what bleach and toner mixture or what hair dye pamela anderson uses i would be eternally grateful..thanks

John Moore View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Moore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

> if anyone out there can tell me what bleach and toner
> mixture or what hair dye pamela anderson uses i would
> be eternally grateful..thanks
try asking Karen

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

Well this is a tough questions and I get asked it all the time.

What I was told by several hairstylists in LA is that Pamela has maximum bleach put on her hair and that no toner is applied. She just goes with max bleach.

Yes, you can do that. I know a blonde Dallas cowbow cheerleader that uses ONLY bleach and has the white blonde hair that Pamela has.

Is it good for your hair? Absolutely not. But you get maximum white blondness.

Hope that helps.

Karen

PS. If Pamela or her hairstylist are reading this could you please email me with any info since I get asked this question at least once a month and I would love to give the exact bleaching instructions.

> if anyone out there can tell me what bleach and toner
> mixture or what hair dye pamela anderson uses i would
> be eternally grateful..thanks

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Jena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

> Is it good for your hair? Absolutely not. But you get
> maximum white blondness.

That's certainly what I would think! However, she also seems to have relatively thick hair. And I would guess that she uses a curling iron to make waves in it (since I've glanced at a couple of paparazzi shots of her with straight hair).

So, how can she bleach her hair and subject it to a lot of styling and still have it (at least appear) to be thick and even long? I would think it would be absolute straw.

Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

I think its looks kinda healthy cause she has the money and time to keep it in somewhat good shape. I think it would be a pain to have to get my roots done every two weeks and have hair like straw. I think it would be cool if she dyed her hair darker..I really hate bleached blonde hair on naturally dark haired people.

Stella(nail tech) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stella(nail tech) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

> I think its looks kinda healthy cause she has the
> money and time to keep it in somewhat good shape. I
> think it would be a pain to have to get my roots done
> every two weeks and have hair like straw. I think it
> would be cool if she dyed her hair darker..I really
> hate bleached blonde hair on naturally dark haired
> people.

Bleached blonde hair is nasty because it feels like straw. I wish everyone would keep their hair naturally beautiful!!

HiC View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HiC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:20am

> Bleached blonde hair is nasty because it feels like
> straw. I wish everyone would keep their hair naturally
> beautiful!!

Bull-you know what! If it's done correctly, it looks great.
Stop generalizing, people!

P.S. What about highlights? That's bleaching, too.

observer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote observer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

Maybe she uses hair extensions. Did you ever read Andre Walker's book "Andre Talks Hair!"--> he wrote that many models (and I'm assuming actresses as well) use hair extensions to make their hair fuller. He also goes on to say that ones who dye their hair constantly almost have to wear extensions to get fullness. Hey, she wasn't queasy about getting breast implants so I doubt she'd be against hair extensions.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic