Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Hair Boutique Hair-o-Scopes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hair Boutique Hair-o-Scopes
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

Hi Karla,

Thanks for the compliments on the new features. :-) We aim to please. Which reminds me...if someone has a reasonable request for some new feature, article of etc., please email and I will see if we can add it to our schedule.

I have talked with Daniele and she has agreed to write some special astrology/hair features. So if you have a special celebrity or sign that you are interested in, please let me know and I will ask her to weave that into one of her future articles or columns.

We are thrilled to have Daniele as a new member of the Hair Boutique team.

Of course we are excited about this new Celebrity Hair Spray board and his majesty the Flea will be posting responses soon I am sure. :-)

Take care,

Karen

> First I want to say that I LOVE the two new features
> on HB. This Celebrity Spray board is a great idea. The
> new Hair-o-Scopes is awesome and my scope for July is
> right on.

> In fact sometimes this site adds so much new stuff
> that it makes my head spin, but in a good way. :-)

> Therefore, since I am such a fan, I would like to
> request that HB ask their new astrologer Danielle to
> write a special celebrity hair article for celebrities
> by their sun signs. For example, I know that Madonna
> who is very flamboyant in her hairstyles is a Leo and
> she is known for her hair changes.

> So Hair Boutique, if you are listening, how about a
> celebrity hair article by Daniele based on signs? I
> would love that. Pretty please?

> Karla (A Gemini who LOVES Hair Boutique beyond words)

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Karla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

First I want to say that I LOVE the two new features on HB. This Celebrity Spray board is a great idea. The new Hair-o-Scopes is awesome and my scope for July is right on.

In fact sometimes this site adds so much new stuff that it makes my head spin, but in a good way. :-)

Therefore, since I am such a fan, I would like to request that HB ask their new astrologer Danielle to write a special celebrity hair article for celebrities by their sun signs. For example, I know that Madonna who is very flamboyant in her hairstyles is a Leo and she is known for her hair changes.

So Hair Boutique, if you are listening, how about a celebrity hair article by Daniele based on signs? I would love that. Pretty please?

Karla (A Gemini who LOVES Hair Boutique beyond words)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic