Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gillian Anderson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shadowgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gillian Anderson
    Posted: September 05 2002 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Renee Renee wrote:

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what face shape Gillian Anderson has. I love her hair and since I want to get the same cut, I want to know what face shapes it would look good on.

Hi there!! Well, I `m going to agree with the others. It seems to be an oval face to me as well. I `m looking at some posters of her right now, it is definitely oval!! I have tow questions though: I want to get the haircut she had in the XF the movie, Fight the futur. How do you think I should ask it from my stylist? Which of her haircuts during the XFs did you prefer for yourself and how did you asked it? Please, please mail me at shadowtrustno1@in.gr
I `m looking forward your answer, kisses.
blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

> Hi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what face
> shape Gillian Anderson has. I love her hair and since
> I want to get the same cut, I want to know what face
> shapes it would look good on.

Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what face shape Gillian Anderson has. I love her hair and since I want to get the same cut, I want to know what face shapes it would look good on.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic