Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To Sherry - News About Keri Russell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Sherry - News About Keri Russell
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Sherry,

The current issue of InStyle has photos of Keri Rusell on a hiking trip. Her hair is piled up ontop of her head which resulted in one of the newsmags to ask "what was up with Keri's hair?"

Keri has been getting a lot of press lately and not too good. She recently stormed out of a press event and the press turned on her like angry dogs.

Then the camping trip with her hair piled up like Madge Simpson. Poor Felicity.

Check it out. Great photos of Keri (well if you like her hair piled on top of her head). :-)

Best wishes,

Karen

TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Sherry L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Hi karen
Thanks so much for the Keri tip :) I am always looking for new styles-- I'll defintiely get the issue! what a shame that celebs can't be better role models,... don't they realise that it is 'we' who gave them their status anyway?
Sherry

> Sherry,

> The current issue of InStyle has photos of Keri Rusell
> on a hiking trip. Her hair is piled up ontop of her
> head which resulted in one of the newsmags to ask
> "what was up with Keri's hair?"

> Keri has been getting a lot of press lately and not
> too good. She recently stormed out of a press event
> and the press turned on her like angry dogs.

> Then the camping trip with her hair piled up like
> Madge Simpson. Poor Felicity.

> Check it out. Great photos of Keri (well if you like
> her hair piled on top of her head). :-)

> Best wishes,

> Karen

Sherry L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Ooops!
Just noticed that I am not the Sherry that this post was meant for-- I hope the other one finds it:) thanks for the info anyway :)
Sherry LaBree

> Hi karen
> Thanks so much for the Keri tip :) I am always looking
> for new styles-- I'll defintiely get the issue! what a
> shame that celebs can't be better role models,...
> don't they realise that it is 'we' who gave them their
> status anyway?
> Sherry

Miss View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

This style is really easy to do on curly hair, all you do is act like you are putting a poytail on the top of your head, but on the second loop, don't pull it all the way through, then scrunch it so you cannot see the rubberband, to dress it up, you can all cut little butterfly bobbypins or clips, My best freind and I did our hair like this for prom, we each got sooo many compliments.

good luck

Crystal Long View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crystal Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

> Ooops!
> Just noticed that I am not the Sherry that this post
> was meant for-- I hope the other one finds it:) thanks
> for the info anyway :)
> Sherry LaBree
HI,

I have been fighting with my curly hair for practically my entire life and I have decided just to go with my natural curls. When I wash my hair and let it dry it is always curly around the face and the back of my head is straight, frizzy, and has about two inches towards the bottom which are actually curly. I don't know if I should get a perm and fix it and make it curly or what. I love Keri's hair and I want mine to look like that so if you could will you help me?!!

Sincerely,
Crystal

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic