Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meg Ryan and Sheryl Crow-separated at birth?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meg Ryan and Sheryl Crow-separated at birth?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

I just saw Sheryl Crow's new video and I think she and Meg Ryan could be long lost sisters. Seriously, their hair is pretty much identical. Do you agree?

wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Yes! And isn't it a shame! Sheryl's hair was so pretty before....I saw a blurb for a video show, and her hair was even shorter...I swear it looked exactly like a picture of Liv Tyler's hair, with those really short, stuck-to-the-head bangs and flippy sides....it was REALLY SHORT> IMO, it looked awful!

Nirvana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nirvana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Good! Someone has a pic for to see her in a new style?

natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

> Good! Someone has a pic for to see her in a new style?

See below. Natasha

Related Link:

http://www.geocities.com/~sherylgirl/galleries/videos/scom/main.html" target=_blank>Still images from the "Sweet Child O' Mine" video

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic