Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Summer 1999 Best Hair on TV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Summer 1999 Best Hair on TV
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

Wow. I'm even better than I thought. I seem to have come up with the definitive list of the Best Hair on TV.

At least that's what I have to assume since no one is disagreeing with me... =)

JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

OK, I MUST comment...I agree with most picks, with some agregious exceptions..

Ally Walker? Are you high? You have GOT to be kidding me. Do you watch The Profiler? If you were talking about season 1 or 2 I would agree, but this last season, her hair looks like a giant shrub in desperate need of pruning. I think she is a very beautiful woman in desperate need of a hairstyle.

Kim Delaney? Messy curly hair is not attractive to everyone. Maeby it looked stressed this season because of all her character has gone through.

You should have put Brenda Cooper of Fashion Emergency on your list, as well as Nancy O'Dell from Access Hollywood.

Just my opinion!

> Wow. I'm even better than I thought. I seem to have
> come up with the definitive list of the Best Hair on
> TV.

> At least that's what I have to assume since no one is
> disagreeing with me... =)

> JerkyFlea

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

Hi ssjockey,

> OK, I MUST comment...I agree with most picks, with
> some agregious exceptions..

Agregious, eh? That's bad. :)

> Ally Walker? Are you high? You have GOT to be kidding
> me. Do you watch The Profiler? If you were talking
> about season 1 or 2 I would agree, but this last
> season, her hair looks like a giant shrub in desperate
> need of pruning. I think she is a very beautiful woman
> in desperate need of a hairstyle.

Hey so is Jennifer Aniston, but she's on the list too. I was recognizing the beauty of Ally's hair and not necessarily the style...though I like the style too. Oh, and I'm not high, just slightly disoriented.

> Kim Delaney? Messy curly hair is not attractive to
> everyone.

Well, uh, it's attractive to me. And fortunately for Kim, I'm the one making the list. heheh.

> You should have put Brenda Cooper of Fashion Emergency
> on your list, as well as Nancy O'Dell from Access
> Hollywood.

Brenda Cooper does indeed have fabulous hair. I was concentrating on primetime and/or network shows, however. And personally, I've never been all that impressed with Nancy's hair. But, hey, that's just MY opinion. =)

As usual,
JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Just me View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

> Wow. I'm even better than I thought. I seem to have
> come up with the definitive list of the Best Hair on
> TV.

> At least that's what I have to assume since no one is
> disagreeing with me... =)

> JerkyFlea

How about some newscaster.

Natlie Allen of CNN has great hair, I think it looks better a few inches shorter, but it is great.

Darrien Kagen of CNN has a great style, it looks the same all the time, but it is a great style

I would have voted for Katie Couric 6 months ago with the flip, but now, well I don't know what she is doing, I don't think she does either

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic