Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennie Garth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennie Garth
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

Saw her on the premiere of 90210. Her hair is still growing and is now just past her shoulders (the longest its been in many years). Looks good. Vanesa Marcil's (sp?) hair is also getting longer.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

Looks Good? You LIKE long and stringy??? You have GOT to be kidding. I agree Vanessa Marcil looks incredible, but Jennie's hair continues to look awful. It hasn't looked good since before the last time she chopped it all off. Also, if you have seen the promotional spots, she looks like a zebra with brunette stripes in her hair. IMO, her hair looks best when it is a layered bob just below the jaw. She is a beautiful woman and shouldn't have ugly hair, which she has now.

> Saw her on the premiere of 90210. Her hair is still
> growing and is now just past her shoulders (the
> longest its been in many years). Looks good. Vanesa
> Marcil's (sp?) hair is also getting longer.

Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

> Looks Good? You LIKE long and stringy??? You have GOT
> to be kidding.

It really does not look that stringy. I'll agree that her fine hair would not look good if grown to her waist but at this length, its not bad.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

We are all entitled to our opinion and I disagree with your opinion on Jenny Garth's hair. I think it looked best BEFORE she got it hacked off. It was lovely when it was at its longest.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic