Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CNN metrologist goes blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TSH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CNN metrologist goes blonde
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

Valerie Voss CNN's daytime metrologist has gone blonde from red to a light blonde color. She looks ok, but it looks like it was done at one sitting, which im sure it was.

Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

> Valerie Voss CNN's daytime metrologist has gone blonde
> from red to a light blonde color. She looks ok, but it
> looks like it was done at one sitting, which im sure
> it was.

I didn't recognize her. You wouldn't happen to have or know where I could find some before pics would you?

TSH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

the only place i knew where to look, is at the CNN homepage, it took me a while. the only pic they had of before was when she had long hair.

1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2003 at 8:50pm
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2003 at 10:01am
When did Valerie come back to CNN?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2003 at 3:24pm
She didn't - the link was from 2000.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic