Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Disagree about Daryl Hannah in Jerkyflea's November column.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disagree about Daryl Hannah in Jerkyflea's November column.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disagree about Daryl Hannah in Jerkyflea's November column.
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:29am

Hi Jerkyflea,

I always get amazed by how much we usually agree on a particular style on a celebrity-I can't remember if I always agree about color choice but I don't think we differ too much on that.

Anyway, The last two months I remember disagreeing on a couple of choices. Since I can't remember only one, I'll just talk about that one: Daryl Hannah. Although I don't like how the wig looks in the first picture, I thought the way the wig was styled in the second picture was great-and also had flattering bangs, that I thought looked great on her. Of course long hair is Daryl's signature style and also looks just as great. I like the color lighter on her though, and not the new darker version of blonde. Can't remember if you liked the color or not for her long look in that picture. I liked the wig color better. Just my two cents-pence-centimes.

Thanks,
Holly

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic