Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interchanging Hairs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interchanging Hairs
    Posted: June 29 2000 at 6:08pm
Hello, I'm new in this group and spent some time reading the last messages.

Like our fellow Hal, what I most appreciate about celebritie's hair are the changes. I love to see a hair makeover, even when it's fake.

What I hate is celebrities who keep the same hairstyle for years. If she is a actress it seens like the same character are moving from a movie to another. If is a singer or model it seens like you are watching the same show or review from eight years ago.

So, I would like to propose for some celebrities who never change to interchange their hairstyles with another. It would revitalize both and free us from tedium. I suggest these interchanges:

Shania Twain with Faith Hill - in this change between the country queens, I bet in Faith as a brunette as the best result.

Wynona Rider with Madeleine Stowe - One never used short hair, the other had enough of it. I think it would work for both.

Cindy Crawford with Sinead O'Connor - If they do it, you will see that Sinead is the one of them who has the most beautiful face.

Roma Downey with Gillian Anderson - This change from another world can be good to Gillian, but surely will be excellent for Roma.

Crystal Gayle with Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crown, Dolores O'Riordan and Annie Lenox - She could give a piece of hair to each one of them and still retain some for herself.

Jennifer Lopez with Halle Berry - Both tried a little change some time ago and return to the old style. This change will work very well for the two of them.

The Dixie Chicks with the actresses of "Charmed" - with Shannen Doherty as the spiked blond. After this change, you have only to be careful to not confound the Chicks with The Corrs.

Pamela Lee with Natalie Raitano - At least for curiosity, we will have a reason to watch to V.I.P.

I tried to think about a interchange for Sharon Stone, but I didn't find anyone who deserves the ugly hairstyle she was wearing the last time I saw a picture of her.

What do you think about these interchanges? Do someone want to propose another?

Karine

Karine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2000 at 1:37am
You guys, don't have the habit of wellcome a new member?
HipChic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HipChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2000 at 5:08pm
Howdy!
No one welcomed me either, Looks like there isn't a norm of "welcoming". Its hard to tell who's new.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic