Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gwen P. and others at Snatch Premiere

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gwen P. and others at Snatch Premiere
    Posted: January 24 2001 at 10:36pm
Gwen`s hair is about as long as I`ve ever seen it. She could stand a trim.

www.iwon.com/home/entertainment/celeb/celeb_photo/0,13961,01_23_2001,00.html

I like Kirsten Dunst`s short hair.

www.iwon.com/home/entertainment/celeb/celeb_photo/0,13961,01_23_2001_5,00.html
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2001 at 11:21pm
Reply to message: 3.4716.1
Proving that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I`ve never seen Kirsten Dunst look LESS sexy.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2001 at 1:43am
Reply to message: 3.4717.1
Hi Gord,

I agreed. I think Kirsten is just getting started as a great beauty and her hair has never looked better.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2001 at 2:00am
Reply to message: 3.4719.1
The picture of Kirsten isn`t great. If you want to see a great set of Kirsten with short hair, look at this month`s Mademoiselle. Boy, does she look hot with short hair!
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2001 at 5:34am
Jimbo I agree with you on both.... Gweneth`s hair is too long and draws out her face... and Kirsten Dunst is one of the most beautiful young women in Hollywood.
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2001 at 11:00am
Reply to message: 3.4720.1
I`m with Gord and Karen Shelton on the subject of Kirsten, who *was* looking really hot with long hair. I also saw her picture on the cover of the Mademoiselle; she now looks like a little girl with a ball-shaped head -- not my idea of a flattering look.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2001 at 6:34pm
My daughter told me she saw a recent picture of Gwynneth and she had cut her hair to a chin length bob. True? In this picture of her it still looks long and stringy.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic