Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To Susan, to clarify one thing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Susan, to clarify one thing
    Posted: June 19 2001 at 12:33pm
Hi Susan,

I`m by no means trying to pick a fight by reopening a closed thread, but I did want to respond to one statement you made that I didn`t cover in my other post. You said:

"Karen...was nice enough to take him in and support him when the WW Beauty site dumped him because he was always late w/ his columns and was considered a problem to that site by Mickael & Ace."

This isn`t a true statement at all as to the reasons I left WWBeauty. There were a myriad of issues there surrounding the viability of the site itself that I don`t want to get into (and Karen will back me up on that), but one of the overriding ones was that they wanted to do a celebrity column themselves. Hence the reason "Captain Hair" suddenly appeared at their site, linked to the "JerkyFlea" URL...prior to them even telling me the were pulling the column and less than a month after the previous column had gone up.

Anyway, just didn`t want any legitimate beef you had with me to be clouded by inaccurate facts. =)

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic