Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ulrika-ka-ka Jonsson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2003 at 7:51am
I can''t believe this thread is back. WHo the f%^& is she anyways? Anyone have a pic?

jacqui
kaissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2003 at 6:38pm
She is a Swede but lived in the UK for several years acheiving a high degree of TV fame. Her hair, at best, is lovely and I have been curious about it.

Does this sort of speculation not appeal to others? We are the detectives of the Boutique hereabouts.
jkh telling you! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkh telling you! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2004 at 1:10pm
This thread is brilliant and should get its own TV show.
Amy J Hardwick of Calif View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy J Hardwick of Calif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 12:21pm
I think this discussion could be expanded, all joking aside. Perhaps we need from guidance from the moderators?
kaissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2004 at 5:55pm
I see Ulrika is coming back - yes, set your vid records, fans!! - on UK television.

Expect more posts.......
kaissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2004 at 12:25pm
Who caught Ulrika on the cover of OK?

Yuk!
Paul C View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2004 at 3:00pm
And by the way, yes, she is a natural blonde, and yes she does bleach her hair as well... She colours it so as to get a specific type of blonde - just being naturally blonde doesn't mean you've got the colour you want!
kaissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2004 at 6:14pm
With thanks to Paul C on putting us all straight, though I still have my doubts but clearly Ulrika has fans everywhere which is fine.
Jerry Brooklynside View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Brooklynside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2004 at 12:10pm
She is a world beater in any language and a Nordic beauty!!!!!
Fairest Locks View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fairest Locks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 1:45pm
Ulrika Jonsson will be appearing in 'The keith Barret Show Christmas Special' on UK BBC2 on 20th December at 10.00 pm.

Watch for her roots!
themakeupgallery View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themakeupgallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 5:17pm
She is I believe a natural blonde. But what colour is "natural blonde" - her natural blonde may or may not bear any close relationship to her current hair colour; and in the last photos I saw her hair colour was noticeably darker than it used to be.

Jeff
Trista Lacrimose View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trista Lacrimose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 6:02pm
I watched the show and saw nothing of interest in her appearance hair-wise.
Jelly Creamer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelly Creamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2005 at 11:30am
Why not wait for the invitable rebuff? Does she: Doesn't she? She must have as big a fan base as Liz Hurley (but worse hair colour!)
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2005 at 11:34am
Never even heard of her.
bmx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2005 at 5:55pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 1:42pm
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 2:43pm
She grew it out from a particularly dodgy crop. It was pretty long before she had her baby recently so she must have cut it after that.
VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 4:36pm
I can't believe this thread hasn't been locked. But I suppose I'm just at bad because I'm contributing to it  I say she's definitely a natural blonde, but lightens and darkens it as she wishes. So I guess she's  a natural/bottle blonde. 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 9:49pm
She sure looks great in those latest photos on wireimage.
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 4:16am
shes a natural blonde but has help in the highlighting department, i know a lady who did her hair!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic