Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinda OT: I need some help badly!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kinda OT: I need some help badly!
    Posted: August 20 2001 at 9:51pm
Hello all!
I was wondering does anyone know where I can find a nice clear pic of either Penelope Cruz or Catherine Zeta Jones`s hair because I`m thinking of having my hair colored in that same dark chacolate manor and I need to show my stylist! Thanks a lot! oh, btw would anyone happen to know a the shade their color is? Maybe if I mentioned it to my stylist she`d know. Sorry for the question, I`m completely hair illiterate. Thanks!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2001 at 6:08am
Reply to message: 3.6309.1
Try writing to Sophisticate`s Hair Style Guide, Letters To The Editor, John Hancock Center, 875 N. Michigan Ave., Ste.3434, Chicago, IL 60611-1901. Alot of times they will go right to the stylist of the celeb in question and ask him/her for the answer. And they usually post a picture to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic