Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Claire Forlani

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
shorthairfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2001 at 9:21am
Reply to message: 3.6881.1
Any pictures of Claire`s shortcut yet???? I can`t find any recent pictures of her on the net only the image that is shown in the commercial. HELPPPPPP!!!!!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2001 at 12:24pm
shorthairenthusiast/shorthairfan which ever you are... do you want a picture... maybe you should post your desire on the board and see if someone has one... and if that doesn`t work... post it over and over again...
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2001 at 12:29pm
Reply to message: 3.6888.1
Thanks Hal for saying what many of us are thiniking.

Note to those who are looking for a picture of Ms. Forlani, why don`t you scour the many fansites that exist on the internet, and other sources (eonline). If you can`t find one, maeby there isn`t one, maeby because it could have been a hairdersser`s trick for the ad!
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2001 at 8:24pm
UPDATE!!!

There are two versions of the commercial and the newer one shows MANY different angles of her new haircut. It is definately short. It`s a pixiecut, but the sides come down and cover about the top 1/3 of her ear. The back isn`t cropped real close, but it is definately shorter than anything she has had before. Looks really good. I still think I would like it better if she shortened up the sides and back to more of a Charlize Theron "Astronaut`s Wife" length pixie.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2001 at 9:58am
Reply to message: 3.6891.1
Sorry to everyone I offended by posting too much with little new info on Claire`s new haircut. I just got a little too excited, its not everyday that a beautiful woman like Ms. Forlani gets their hair cut short. So I guess I`m guilty over-enthusiasm but then again most on this message board are because after all we are talking about hair of people we don`t even know or will never come into contact with directly.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2001 at 11:37am
Not a problem. After all, we are hair enthusiasts, right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2001 at 5:04am
Reply to message: 3.6896.1
Thank you buzzednapelover I didn`t see what the big deal was. Thanks for your understanding.
Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2001 at 10:23am
Reply to message: 3.6907.1
And people make fun of Gord.

This board really has become a place for haircut fetishists, and anyone who doesn`t agree is mocked.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2001 at 4:25pm
Huh? What are you getting at? I`m just saying that we all are "hair enthusiasts", right? We wouldn`t watch this board and make posts if we didn`t have an interest in "Celebrities` hair" (whether it is long, short or some type of change).

Lighten up!
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 10:38am
For those who still haven`t seen the L`Oréal commercial, I`ve captured a number of stills and put them on a web page (see link below).

Personally, I think she looks great.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 10:54am
Reply to message: 3.7245.1
What a beautiful woman...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 11:51am
Ugh!
It looks like a mini mullet
Fear Me
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 1:41pm
That is SO a wig!

Look at how her sideburns are tucked up around her ears and how the crown makes her head look like an egg!

She does look cute though.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 3:36pm
You know, looking at it more and seeing how the hair falls around her ears and neck, I think it`s a wig. Something just looks off about it for it to actually be her hair.

Just my opinion,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 4:49pm
Natasha....you are a queen!!! Thanks for the image captures! I was wondering if anything would ever come out on the net.

Personally, I like it better when it`s tucked behind her ears and you can`t see the length in back (for that style of cut, it is too long). I also have to agree that it looks to be a wig. Too bad, because she could carry something like this off.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 7:12pm
Hmmm... not sure about the look. I like the idea of her with it short, but I think the sides are too long (yeah, I know... how can they be too long when they`re that short) for the look... It`s cute when tucked behind her ears, though. :-)
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 10:33pm
Hmmm... I like it, but it looks like a grown-out shorter style. Or like one of those styles where she wasn;t completely ready to commit to short hair, so she wanted something that would be fairly quick to grow out
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 12:09am
I love it she looks hot, great stills thanks for sharing them.
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 6:53am
I love short hair, but this particular haircut is awful! I hope it´s a wig.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 7:35am
Weird. I thought I posted on this yesterday, but now I can`t find it. Anyway, what I said yesterday was that after looking at the videocaps of the commercial and seeing how the hair looks around her ears and nape, I`m guessing that it`s a wig. Not a bad wig, and not necessarily a style she couldn`t pull off, but it still looks like a wig. I may be wrong and it`s an actual cut that`s just styled very wig-like, but that`s what it looks like to me.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic