Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Claire Forlani

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 7:36am
Reply to message: 3.7245.1
Weird. I thought I posted on this yesterday, but now I can`t find it. Anyway, what I said yesterday was that after looking at the videocaps of the commercial and seeing how the hair looks around her ears and nape, I`m guessing that it`s a wig. Not a bad wig, and not necessarily a style she couldn`t pull off, but it still looks like a wig. I may be wrong and it`s an actual cut that`s just styled very wig-like, but that`s what it looks like to me.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 7:36am
Weird. I thought I posted on this yesterday, but now I can`t find it. Anyway, what I said yesterday was that after looking at the videocaps of the commercial and seeing how the hair looks around her ears and nape, I`m guessing that it`s a wig. Not a bad wig, and not necessarily a style she couldn`t pull off, but it still looks like a wig. I may be wrong and it`s an actual cut that`s just styled very wig-like, but that`s what it looks like to me.

JF
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

JF
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 8:14am
I love it! Pictures 6, 9 e 10 are wonderful. I hope it`s not a wig.
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 8:46pm
Geez - I really thought I was going to like it from the frontal closeup - but I don`t - actually I think I may hate it...g
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 9:24pm
Reply to message: 3.7280.2
Hey, I`m a short hair lover like the next guy, but this just leaves me feeling, um, underwhelmed? O. K. cut, I guess, but I just can`t get past Ms. Forlani`s goofy facial expressions.

To shorthairlover: consider a new love affair. Why not punctuation? Hey man, we all get a li`l nervous before a blind date, as it were, but give it a try. You got the period down, so try the humble comma on for size next! Notice that I`ve used the comma (",") several times within my own text. Now, I don`t use that punctuation stuff just to show off; (that`s a semicolon - (that`s a dash. Getting too far ahead here? Let`s move on ellipses, ellipses, ellipses)) rather, I do so to aid readability. Concerning the matter of content vs. form, in your case the former enjoys a slight advantage over the latter. If you really want to get your point across, you could do worse than nailing the fundamentals. Don`t be shy, my brother. Introduce yourself.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 9:29pm
Reply to message: 3.7282.2
To all the short hair fans out there. Don`t want anyone to feel slighted. Seventy-five apologies, at least.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2001 at 7:12am
Hey Ononotdon! Chill! After reading your post, I noticed you could use some help with YOUR writing skills.

You stated: "To all the short hair fans out there."

Where is the rest of that sentence? Shouldn`t you have used a comma instead of a period? Sentences that run on forever are not very impressive either.

See how silly it looks to rip on someone`s puncuation. Let`s just focus on the subject at hand here, which is Ms. Forlani`s new do (whether or not if it is real).
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2001 at 1:24pm
Thanks for the pics. I have been trying to catch the commercial for weeks now. I LOVE the bangs, I think she should go shorter in the back though.
reebs View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reebs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2001 at 5:27am
so im a short hair lover and i think this look doesn`t work too well for mrs forlani, it also seems like there`s a teensy chance its a wig. if you notice in every photo hr hair is tucked behind her ears and from the side it seems as though the akwardness of the cut might come from hair hidden underneath making the shape of hre head seem strange. Anyone see what i`m talking about?

reebs
billlllll View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billlllll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2001 at 2:37pm
OUCH!!
I have got to say, it pains me to look at those pictures. What a disaster! The style is all wrong for her (or anybody!), and the colour too.
yeah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2001 at 3:22pm
Looks like a wig to me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic