Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Claire Forlani

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Claire Forlani
    Posted: October 03 2001 at 9:20pm
Has anyone seen the new commercial with Claire Forlani (Met Joe Black, Guys and Girls) in it? It looks like she might have really short hair. She is really close to the camera, so it is hard to tell. She at least has really short bangs (which she usually never has bangs cut into her hair)
shorthairenthusiast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairenthusiast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2001 at 8:53am
Did you find a picture yet?? I hope she did go short. Short hair would look good on her, she has such beautiful eyes. Where did you see the commercial and what kind of commercial was it?? Did it look like her hair was pulled back at all?? THANKS
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2001 at 10:25am
Reply to message: 3.6787.1
WOW 2 new pixie lovers in a day, welcome buzzednapelover to the PIXIE CLUB! And yes Claire would look GREAT in a pixie cut.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2001 at 5:59pm
The commercial was for L`oreal "Lash Intense" makeup. The camera is really closeup, so she could just have it pulled back tight, but it sure does give the illusion of a close cropped pixie with wispy bangs. Please post any pictures or links if anyone finds them.

PS: hairmonitor, by all means start up the "pixie club" and we will join!!!
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 10:07am
Here`s a very small picture. I hope so much she had cut it short.
the traveler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the traveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 11:25am
Reply to message: 3.6784.1
Yes i have seen the commercial, its on Brittish tv at the moment. The commercial was for L`oreal "Lash Intense" makeup and she looks great with her hair so short,i dident recognise her at the time then i seen the film Joe Black and rememberd her. She should keep her hair short like that its better than long hair.
ian.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairenthusiast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2001 at 1:54pm
But the real question is how short is it??? pixie?? bob?? chin-length??? I hope its really short!!!!
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2001 at 6:43pm
Saw the ad again last night, and I realised why I also hadn`t recognised her from it until I read this post . . . the start of the ad shows a brief but very clear shot of her hair from the back - cut very short. With regards to the overall cut, I would say that it`s *marginally* longer than Liv Tyler`s pixie from a few years back, but with longer bangs. I think it looks really stunnng on her - she looked fantastic with long hair but this cut definitely compliments her eyes even more, so L`oreal themselves may have been influential in her reason to opt for the chop.
Tango2000
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2001 at 6:43pm
Saw the ad again last night, and I realised why I also hadn`t recognised her from it until I read this post . . . the start of the ad shows a brief but very clear shot of her hair from the back - cut very short. With regards to the overall cut, I would say that it`s *marginally* longer than Liv Tyler`s pixie from a few years back, but with longer bangs. I think it looks really stunnng on her - she looked fantastic with long hair but this cut definitely compliments her eyes even more, so L`oreal themselves may have been influential in her reason to opt for the chop.
Tango2000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2001 at 8:26pm
Too cool! I have only seen it twice, and it was so quick I didn`t get to see the part you mentioned in the very beginning. Hopefully someone will find some pics to post soon. Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2001 at 8:45pm
Also, according to her website, the commercial has been airing during such shows as Charmed (WB), E.R. (NBC), and Dark Angel (FOX). Hope this helps other people that may be trying to find it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairenthusiast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2001 at 7:44am
There has to be a picture out there somewhere!!! The commercial had to be shot months ago to be airing now. I`m sure there has to be pictures of her out and about or at a premiere. Is she in any movies coming up???
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2001 at 2:16pm
WOW! Hope it`s true. It seens to be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairenthusiast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2001 at 1:17pm
I just saw the commercial last night. Her hair has to be really short. I don`t know why they don`t show a clear picture of her from the side. But from the way she tilts her head in the commercial, you don`t see a ponytail or anything which makes a strong case that Clare has taken the plunged and chopped her hair off. I`m fairly certain its really short like a pixie cut. I wonder what prompted the sudden haircut. Believe me I`m not complaining, I think it looks great. There has to be another picture out there with her sporting short hair unless she did it really recently. I`d like to hear back from someone if they have any other news about her, the web sites on her had really old pictures. Ohh, by the way I didn`t know she was British until this commercial.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2001 at 3:51pm
The possible reason for the haircut is that is a campaign for a product for the eyes and they want the better vision of her wonderful eyes. Any way, she told about a year ago she was thinking about cut her hair really short. Tie both things and we have the best haircut of this year (if definitively confirmed).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2001 at 4:24pm
Yes, if this is confirmed, it will rank #1 of the year 2001 hair news (in my opinion). I definately would not have predicted her to be one to "go short", but I`m glad if she did. I wonder what Jerkyflea would say?????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairenthusiast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2001 at 6:18pm
Reply to message: 3.6864.1
When did she say she was thinking about going short and for what reason???? Is she going to be in any movies soon so we can see the new cut at a premiere or something. I wish there was better evidence. I want to see the back. I didn`t see a ponytail on the commercial so I`m sure its true but I wish there was a picture so we could see the her cute crop clearly. I wonder if JerkyFlea has any info on this exciting cropping.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2001 at 2:03pm
I read her declaration about think of cut her hair on the net about a year ago. Sorry, I don`t remember the site but it`s clear in my memory cause I said in that ocasion: "so why she didn`t do it?". The declaration was something like "I was thinking about cut my hair but I gave up." Maybe it remains for her as a secret wish.
shorthairfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2001 at 2:58pm
Reply to message: 3.6873.1
I wish we could find some info on Claire`s shortcut. I`m very curious, she is so beautiful. You rarely see a beautiful actress like her brave the scissors. Has anyone found some good pictures yet????
shorthairfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2001 at 10:40pm
Reply to message: 3.6877.1
Any pictures of Claire`s shortcut yet???? I can`t find any recent pictures of her on the net only the image that is shown in the commercial. HELPPPPPP!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic