Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A brazilian celebrity with a pixie cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A brazilian celebrity with a pixie cut
    Posted: October 14 2001 at 7:53pm
For the many lovers of celebrities with short hair in this board, I post below the URL for a site with pictures of the beautiful young brazilian actress Débora Falabella (22 y.o.). Since she cut her hair very short, she became one of the most wanted actresses of brazilian TV. See by yourself and tell me.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2001 at 3:42pm
Reply to message: 3.6912.1
Very cute. Any before pics (with longer hair)?
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2001 at 7:49pm
There are pictures of her with long hair in the second page. Press the word "próxima" to go there.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2001 at 8:11pm
Though I am "pro short hair", I honestly think she looks better in her short crop. Of course there weren`t very many good shots of her hair long, so it may be an early call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic