Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newswomen Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newswomen Hair
    Posted: October 29 2001 at 10:20pm
Check out all of Lisa`s pics (and there are many)

She wears it superstraight, but it looks like it was oiled or something.

ACE
ACE
rel4316 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rel4316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 9:45pm
As nice as Lisa Burke is, Her hair needs sorting, Either straighten it, or cut it, or both. i`m not a fan of the curls.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 2:17pm
Is Fiona the one who had cancer and lost all her hair to chemotherapy? I know there was an anchor somewhere who decided to be brave and take off her wig.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 10:14am
Wow, - i would not have recognised Fiona Mcdiamid!
I am not sure that I like it, I will have to confirm by watching a bit of Sky news.
One very attractive lady is Anita McNaught who used to be on News 24, but now seems to do more BBC World -she had a wonderful bowl cut and now she has a very short crop - which must be done with electric clippers.
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 8:40am
Reply to message: 3.7101.1
Yes I do.

It is just about collar length.

Check my site the updates and she is there.

ACE
ACE
the traveller View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 5:18am
Hi Ace
I had sky before i moved house, i remember one reporter Emma Hurd (sky news) she had long blond hair just off her shoulders, have you any news on her please.
Ian.
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 4:16am
I have created a site of TV newswomen.

It has many vid. caps.

check it out and make comments about some of the do`s and don`t.
Many have not changed for years.
Other have one recent change is Fiona Mcdiarmid (Sky News) She had a drastic change for all the short hair lovers.
Rosemary Church is a little "wingy" lately.
Lisa Burke for the Long Hair lovers.

And many in between.

ACE
ACE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic