Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox Arquette

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox Arquette
    Posted: March 25 2002 at 6:13pm
Seems they wants to change their hair again. I heard Jennifer wants to try a short spiky cut, only slightly longer then her hubby`s hair, & Courtney knows her hubby likes red hair. However, they like money even more. Apperantly there is a clause in the Friends stars new contracts forbiding any dramaic hairstyle changes before the next season. So it seems they will have to wait a little while longer before they "experiment." Once, friends wraps, next season, though, look for these potental changes.
hairfairy007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfairy007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2002 at 6:48pm
hi
where did you hear this?, i really want to believe you but its just to wierd to believe
-angela
artbabe23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artbabe23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2002 at 8:31pm
I thought Jennifer was "taking every horse pill there is" to grow out her again--I find it hard to believe she wants to go even shorter than before.
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2002 at 2:18pm
Ok,, whether or not you find it credible is debatable, but I read it in this week`s STAR magizine. Jennifer has done some pretty dramitic things with her hair in the past, when she was young she once spotted a mohawk. According to what I read it said, she always gets a kick out of hearing people say they (her & Brad), look like brother & sister, & we all know Brad has a thing for short hair. I think she would look great with really short hair, & it is unfortunate the FRIENDS producers won`t allow it. As for Courtney, she`s had reddish hair before, but what she really needs is a trim, & some style.
Layers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2002 at 3:11pm
There is no way this could be true - I am not doubting you wozziewoo - but I don`t believe your informant. When Jennifer Anniston cut her hair to that short bob last year she absolutely hated it and couldn`t wait for it to grow back.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2002 at 10:32pm
The STAR, oh yes, that source of reliable journalism. Well, that`s different, they would NEVER post anything that was either made up or rumor! Not a tabloid! Please, don`t believe everything you read, either in print, or on the internet!
lucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2002 at 5:27pm
I hope they do change their "styles". I think the long - "just hanging there" look is so MAJORLY BLA ! Anything they would do I think would be an improvement to the blandness they have now. Get some type of texture or shape already !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic