Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Molly Sims, next to go short?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Molly Sims, next to go short?
    Posted: October 21 2002 at 2:18am
Molly Sims is in the new issue of Glamour. There is an article about how to fake different skin & hair techniques. One of the items listed is how to fake short hair. It shows a picture of Molly Sims, who has normally long, curly hair, down to about her mid-back, with short, above the shoulders, straight hair. The caption says that she did not cut her hair, but loved the look so much that after the shoot she took home two pictures of her with that look & put them on her refigirator. It quotes her as saying, "I`m contemplating a cut." She looked great with the short hair & should go for it!
Albert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2002 at 8:24pm
Right you are woozie, she would look great in short hair, !
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2002 at 7:07am
I pick up that issue at the gym last night... she looks great in the picture!!!!!!! Crosing my fingers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic