Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reese Witherspoon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 11:13am
Good point Hal,

along with that is women with long hair in bad condition. Just because it is long doesn`t mean it automatically looks good. It also needs to be healthy & in good condition. Then, I think you can get away with a lot less makeup, etc. Because healthy, shiny hair can do a lot for your look!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2002 at 7:26pm
I have to agree with Hal on that point. Long hair in and of itself doesn`t necessarily look good, washing the car or not. My mother-in-law (who is in her seventies) has thick, curly hair that she keeps cut short and it always looks good, even when she first gets up in the morning. She doesn`t ever even comb it, just fluffs up the curls. I, on the other hand, have thin, fine hair that whether it is long or short has to be "fixed" (washed and at least blow dried) before I look decent. So I think it just depends on the type of hair the woman has, not the length. Reece`s hair seems to be on the fine side so I would bet she hadn`t washed it on the day that picture was taken. Thank goodness I am not judged quite so harshly on my "bad hair days."
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2002 at 4:51pm
Bad hair days! You`ve hit on it exactly. There are far more "bad" hair days than good ones with short hair. What little hair is on the head becomes very noticeable if it doesn`t look good! There are just so many factors that are involved to make it look half-way decent. Without the make-up, jewelry, and clothing to feminize the look, there`s just nothing there.
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2002 at 5:03pm
Giz a break - if youve got short hair and you have more bad hair days than good hair days youve obviously got a bad hairdresser and its time to change, and get a cut that suits your hair type.

This argument is well old and to be honest theres nothing new to add. The fact is if you want hair like a super model you`ll have to work at it both long and short.

give old reese a break, theres plently of long haired celebs caught in candid situations that dont look too good either
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 2:55pm
Actully certin shorthair styles you couldn`t tell if it`s a bad hair day or just styled that way. If it`s supper short you can leave it messy and no one would say athing thinking thats the way it`s supposed to be. I`ve seen it done and looks great. There is a woman I work with that has long hair and most of the time she doesn`t do any thing with it and it looks like ****** but when she washes and styles it it look ok. However her hair is thin and fine and would look better with less lenght so not all long hair looks good and not all short hair looks bad.
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 5:11am
I have to agree with ejay. it is probably a bad cut on many occasions. I have thick wavy hair that looks great long.....but only if it is blowdried as it tends to get frizzy otherwise. But when it is short and in a great layered cut, it is totally wash and wear. it is a bonus to blowdry as then it looks even better. I think Reese was going for the unkempt, boyish look that day. i have days like those where I just want to be casual and anonymous....hmm I wonder if Reese ever wishes she could just be part of the crowd?
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2002 at 12:28pm
Tonight on ET! Behind the scenes of "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde" ! This should give us a better look at her new shorter hair & answer a few questions, like what will her hair be like for the movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic