Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reese Witherspoon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reese Witherspoon
    Posted: November 10 2002 at 10:49pm
Checked out the latest edition of People Magazine. Shows a picture of Resse with a very short haircut. It is a side view & she has a hat on; not the best picture of her but looks pretty good with the new cut. Just when I was worried she had been growing out the short cut she got last year. "Red, White, & Blonde" starts filming on Nov. 18. Not sure what the hair style will be for that movie yet, guess we`ll have to wait & see.
le coiffeur View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote le coiffeur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2002 at 11:18pm
this is a picture of this new look

http://www.reese-witherspoon.org/images1/0239.jpg
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2002 at 11:40pm
Whoa...that doesn`t even look like her. Holy cow.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 7:30am
I like it... I like it.. but I guess that`s about as much of a suprise as Gord not liking it...
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 8:23am
Tough to tell with the hat on, I`m anxious to see it done up. Personally, I liked the bob she sported last year.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 8:58am
Wow, that is much shorter! I thought she was growing out that last cut!
Anyway, this will sure put an interesting spin on the Legally Blonde sequel. Her hair was almost a character of its own in the first one, don`t you think?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 10:41am
To all of you who like Reese`s new haircut: Sorry, I think she looks like a boy.
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 1:05pm
I don`t think that we can accurately judge Reese from this picture. She doesn`t even look like she has on makeup. I`m guessing that she`ll look good even with her hair short.... she`s a very pretty lady. I`d really like to see a picture of her without the hat and her hair and makeup done. If anyone comes across one, please post the link.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 4:29pm
rrobey hit it on the head. We have to wait to make a "accurate" assessment on the hair. I can`t wait. I didn`t like the long, stringy, shag she had not to long ago.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 5:58pm
Glad to see she wised up and stoped growing her hair out and went back to short hair. she looks so hot with short hair imo. I to can`t wait to see her with out the hat and the hair styled and makeup on.
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 8:00pm
Actually she said last year when she first chopped it that she`ll be using a wig because the bleaching damaged her hair so much for the film. Not sure it that`s what is going to happen or not since things always are changing in moviemaking.
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
hair lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 8:03pm
Gord is right, she looks like a boy. Yuck!
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 10:30pm
while i generally like short hair, i too was hoping the Reese was going to continue growing out that last cut ... she had really beautiful blonde hair ... we just need to see MORE OF IT on her head (not on the salon floor)
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 5:35pm
She does look rather manish now.
Fear Me
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2002 at 2:29pm
Well, it is hard to tell with that hat. I am reserving judgement until I see it "done." Anyone have any decent pictures yet?
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 3:50pm
It isn`t horrible, but does she look any different from any other generic short-haired woman you might encounter at Wal-mart?

Jennifer
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 5:44pm
If I saw Reese at Wal Mart I would be awshock. reese is a very pretty woman with or with out long hair. Every one has pictures that make them look bad and thats one for reese, like others said once its styled and she has makeup on and looses the hat she will still be hot. Don`t judge until we see some more pics.
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 6:46pm
Unfortunately, that`s the problem I find with short hair. In order to look decent, you have to have it styled, wear make-up, jewelry, and get all dressed up. The small amount of hair does nothing by itself! I`ll admit that we all look better with styled hair, make-up, and nice clothes, but in the "au naturel" state, long hair just looks infinitely a lot better without requiring all the enhancements.

Jennifer
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Jennifer Jennifer wrote:

Unfortunately, that's the problem I find with short hair. In order to look decent, you have to have it styled, wear make-up, jewelry, and get all dressed up. The small amount of hair does nothing by itself! I'll admit that we all look better with styled hair, make-up, and nice clothes, but in the "au naturel" state, long hair just looks infinitely a lot better without requiring all the enhancements.

Jennifer

Ah... the start of a great debate! IMO opinion that is the problem with lots of long hair women... they (some not all) feel that since they have long hair they are fixed up. That their long hair just looks good, run a comb through it and wa laaa! IMO that`s why most women don`t carry long hair well. It becomes just hair for the sake of hair rather than the fashion accessory many women (long and short) use it as.
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 11:12am
Hal, actually, I can`t argue with you! I`ve seen women with long hair that`s supposed to be "it," and they`re just as plain as the vast majority of women who wear short hair.

But what I mean is when one wakes up in the morning or has just gotten out of a swimming pool or is just hanging around the house. I`ve had very short hair, and I`ve had hair to my waist. With everything being equal, the long hair ALWAYS looks better! The short hair really strips the femininity of the woman away, unless she adds tons of accessories to help build her femininity back up (make-up, clothes, jewelry, etc).

Even on the "wash the car" day, long hair, torn jeans, and an old sweat shirt are infinitely more sexy and feminine than a woman with short hair in the same outfit. In fact, sometimes it`s difficult to tell she`s a woman without much hair....

Jennifer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic