Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tea Leoni latest - long, blonde hair...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tea Leoni latest - long, blonde hair...
    Posted: November 19 2002 at 10:16am
... and I don`t like it:
http://leonionline.com/photos14/unprecedented-1.jpg
She changes her hairstyle and color very often, but this one is a mistake.
Take a look at my favorite:
http://leonionline.com/photos06/golf1.jpg
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 10:23am
Yikes! I almost always like long hair better, but the longer hair on her is just too flat. I think if it were plumped up a bit, it would look a lot better. Between those two, I hate to say it, but the short, choppy, androgynous cut is better than the hair pasted against her head with the longer hair.

However, the photo with the shorter hair also has her in professional make-up, professional lighting, professionally done hair as well, so it isn`t an even comparison!

Jennifer
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 11:55am
Dear Jennifer,
I`m not an idiot and I do understand the distinction between makeup and no makeup. But in this case that`s a question of good hairstyle and bad hairstyle, only.
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 12:06pm
Well, the straw hairstyle looks better than the silky hairstyle. ;-)

However, here`s an interesting experiment. Totally cover up her face in both photos and look ONLY at the hair. Of course, the face goes *with* the hair, but it`s amazing how different hair can look when you`re ONLY looking at the hair!

Jennifer
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 1:44pm
Well, I don`t like either!
I prefer something in between. I like her hair about chin length!!

Long would be ok I guess, if it was fuller.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 5:49pm
Yuck. Flat, limp and boring. I prefer her look in the movie "Family Man"

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 8:10pm
Lev, in this case, we have the same taste. The "long" hair look is the worst I have seen her look.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 8:30pm
I have always liked Tea best as a brunette. There`s a photo of her on the news page at www.leonionline.com and if you want to see her hairstyles over the years, click on photos and follow the link.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2002 at 10:50am
buzzednapelover ... I`m with you on this one... Love the first Family Man pic but i must admitt I looked at it quite awhile before I even noticed she had hair!!!!
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2002 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

buzzednapelover ... I'm with you on this one... Love the first Family Man pic but i must admitt I looked at it quite awhile before I even noticed she had hair!!!!

I hear ya there, Hal!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic