Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shawnee Smith Gone Short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baldgirl20 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldgirl20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shawnee Smith Gone Short
    Posted: December 15 2002 at 7:18pm
I was watching Becker day and Shawnee Smith cut her hair short. It look like a short bob combed back.
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2002 at 8:21pm
I just watched the show and was about to make the same post. I would think it must have been a topic of a show, but I do not watch it every week, since they moved it to Sunday. She looks great!
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2002 at 5:58pm
Shawnee looks great in her new short haircut.

Baldgirl, just out of curiosity, why do you call yourself baldgirl?

Are you really bald?
Lady Maria
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2003 at 2:27pm
I looked her up on the web and saw that she has had a pretty wide varity of style and almost all of them look great on her... the only two I really didn`t like were the super short bangs and the white/ blonde wig.
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2003 at 9:33pm
Well, I caught a little bit of Becker last night. First new show in a few weeks so it was my first opportunity to see the new `do. I like it. It looks really great on her. I hope she never goes back to that long hair again. It was just too long for her. I was mostly unfamilar with her work, pre-Becker, but I did some research on the net to see what pictures I could find. After seeing her on Becker I never would have guessed that she has had such a wide variety of styles. Which means she may not keep this look very long, try something different a little later down the line, although she doesn`t have to because she looks great the way she is.
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2003 at 1:26pm
What colour is it? does anyone know where I can get a pic of it?
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2003 at 1:26pm
What colour is it? does anyone know where I can get a pic of it?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 8:43am
I have not had a chance to catch her on Becker but here is her lastest picture... and not a good one IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=3987&styp=clbi&nm=Shawnee%20Smith
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 8:55am
Well.... that`s absolutely nothing like I was expecting. I hope it looks better than in those pixs.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

I have not had a chance to catch her on Becker but here is her lastest picture... and not a good one IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=3987&styp=clbi&nm=Shawnee%20Smith

I`d like to thank you for those photos, Hal, but they hurt my eyes. After reading your comments about Lara Flynn Boyle and her weight in the Golden Globes strand here, I`d have to wonder the same thing about Shawnee. Yet, I can look past her weight and notice her hair. What the hell happened to her hair?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 10:48am
is that the worst blonde you have ever seen or what!!!!! ...But I bet you wish you hadn`t seen it and surely you`re not putting her in the same weight class as LFB, Shawnee`s go a good 25 poulds on her?
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 1:34pm
So, is that what it looks like on the show? I thought it would be shorter than that. It seems I never get to catch the show since it is on Sunday nights......anyone out there seen her in the show yet?
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 6:11pm
She looks much better as a brunette!

I`ve seen her with a brunette pixiecut as well and she looked just as good.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 7:48am
I`m pretty sure the pixie is a wig...
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 8:02am
Yes it`s a wig. All latest pics from Sundance prove that her hair is long and blonde. But I agree that she looks much better as a brunette.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic