Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People`s Choice Awards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: People`s Choice Awards
    Posted: January 13 2003 at 1:12am
Ok, so they were on earlier tonight, & while there`s not much to report, I though I`d make a few comments.
Jamie Gertz: What was up with that hairdo? It looked...interesting? Was it cut or up, I couldn`t really tell.
Faith Hill: Her hair was pulled back so I couldn`t tell how long it was, but the style didn`t really work for me.
The Survivors: Most, if not all, of the castaways from Survivor: Thailland were there. Only got a brief glimpse at most of them. Helen`s hair appeared to be a little shorter, as did Penny`s. Shi-ann hair was up & pulled back, looks like it may have gotten longer. Brian has kept the beard & seems to be growing his hair long. Everyone else, is either the same or I didn`t get a good enough look at them to tell.
Emily Proctor: I`m sorry, I know there are a lot of people out there who like her long hair, but it just doesn`t work for me. Tonight was a perfect example why. She really didn`t fit in with the rest of the group & it really stood out. She is a very attractive & beautiful actress, I just don`t think she needs all that hair.
Well, it`s not much but there wasn`t really must else significant about the night. Anybody else pick up on anything I may have missed?
Layers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2003 at 7:47am
I thought that Dana Delaney`s hair looked awesome. Jennifer Anniston`s hair did nothing for her.
Justafan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2003 at 8:55pm
I thought Nancy Travis with straight hair was just amazing. Wow!!!!!

Mark
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2003 at 10:07pm
Shania is great to look at no matter what, but what was going on with the hair. The front part looked like a baby rhino horn. It really didn`t flatter her but for that matter, it wouldn`t flatter anyone. Let`s hope the rumor about going shorter is true.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic