Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neve Campbell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Captain View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neve Campbell
    Posted: January 21 2003 at 10:20am
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 10:44am
I`m gonna have to say YUCK... bangs good but the rest yuck..
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 12:35pm
Is it wrong for me to say I don`t like the old angled bob OR the new bangs? This is a step in the right direction, but it seems to be much too short.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 5:54pm
Neve is going shorter and Selma Blair and Mandy Moore are on the grow. It looks like Neve and Selma share the same stylist, they have simlar styles. It is a ok style but compared to the angeled bob it just is not good on her but I also like the bangs.
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 8:03pm
I hate the bangs on her and I usually like bangs. Neve looks best in short bobs sans bangs.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 8:38pm
It`s hard to make Neve look bad, she is pretty, but this style looks awkward on her. It needs to be either longer or shorter. It`s very plain looking and not very attractive. It`s a bit surprising that a celebrity would wear a style like that.

Maybe she got some poor advice from someone.
Lady Maria
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by shorthair75_2000 shorthair75_2000 wrote:

Neve is going shorter and Selma Blair and Mandy Moore are on the grow. It looks like Neve and Selma share the same stylist, they have simlar styles. It is a ok style but compared to the angeled bob it just is not good on her but I also like the bangs.

Where did you get the idea that Mandy Moore was on the grow? I`ve never seen her hair shorter. Dang it.

www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2003 at 5:21am
The bangs work for her....I think this look may work for her. It is in the actual styling here. Too flat... A little volume would have done wonders. But I think the bangs make her look sexy.

jacqui
comander_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote comander_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2003 at 5:33pm
whatisnevedoing View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisnevedoing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2003 at 6:04pm
It`s a pretty weird style, but it`s not like she looked particularly fabulous in that boring side-parted chin-length bob she always wears. A welcome change, and possibly (from these reactions), a precursor to another imminent change of style. Maybe the next time she goes into the salon she should just ask for a pre-emptive headshave...
armaco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2003 at 9:59pm
Its pretty boyish..... she`s looked much better than this
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic