Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

drummer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_steve_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _steve_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drummer
    Posted: April 02 2003 at 2:20am
http://www.lillix.com/

I am not to big on there music, but I think the drummer to this band is gorgous
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 5:08am
They all have great hair...WHich is the drummer?
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 2:46pm
if the drummer is the short dark haired one then I like her to. Shes hot and has a hot hair style, I'd pay just to see her.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 8:51pm
The drummer does look great and her hairstyle suits her. The nose ring adds an exclamation point to the look.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 11:15pm
Gord,

Wow Gord!I can't believe it! You complimented a woman with somewhat short hair! Good for you!

I'm glad you like her nose jewelry Gord. I wear a nosestud in my left nostril, I think it does add a little something to a woman's look.
Lady Maria
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 2:15am
I'm gettin a stud next month(rings look too, ya know) and an octopus tattoo at the end of the year...All to compliment my spikey red hair and pleather pants and array of insect/military inspired clothing...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 2:47am
Aoecean,
Sometimes your humour works, sometimes it doesn't.
Lady Maria
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 8:32pm
I wasn't kidding....Thats really how I dress...I love piercings and tattoos...I'd choose a stud over a ring because I'm not a bull.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 9:51pm
Whatever Aoecean .
Lady Maria
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 2:47am
Believe me, that is how I dress. Anyone who knows me knows that I love piercings and tattoos...I may not fit the whole "mall-goth/motorcycle badboy" image...But how would you even know?

Info on me:

Name: Aoecean Glyvxx
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark brown
D.O.B: 11/23/82
Interests: Electronic music composition/theory, Biology, drawing, painting, reading, teaching young kids at the library,
writing, flirting...
Favorite movies: Nightmare Before Christmas, the Cell, Fantastic Planet, Wizards, Heavy Metal, Transformers, Father of the Bride, Captain Ron, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, City of the Lost Children
Favorite food: Sushi, Pizza, citrus fruits
Marital Status: Single
Siblings: Only child
Likes: Nature, flirting, kissing, invertebrates & reptiles
Dislikes: Yuppies, sports, SUVs, cellphones, dumb sitcoms
Music: Tangerine Dream(69-79), Vangelis, Klaus Schulze, Kraftwerk, ART, King Crimson, DarkThrone, Burzum, Merril Bainbridge, Nebula Drone, Neptune Towers, Dodheimsgard, Veds Buen Ende, Marilyn Manson

I am more or less a "goth" to people who have a blues clue what that is...nuff said'
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 7:34am
too much said.. I VERY sure it was enough right after u typed "Believe.."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic