Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney Spears New Hair color and Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
le_coiffeur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote le_coiffeur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britney Spears New Hair color and Haircut
    Posted: April 20 2003 at 1:32pm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 1:38pm
WOW!

Hopefully she will realize that she is a beautiful woman and doesn't have to look like a blonde bimbo to get attention. Unfortunately, I feel she will soon go back to bleach blonde and extensions
:(
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 2:23pm
She doesn't look super-great in those pics, but I can see it working with a bit of styling. Interesting move. Copying old nemesis Christina Aguilera by banning the bleach?
growler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 3:52pm
that is awesome!!! ive been waiting forever for her to do that and she finally did. i think she looks so much better. i agree that a little bit on styling wouldnt hurt tho. i say give it a little while tho and shell be back to her blonde extensions again.
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 4:14pm
I think she looks HOT but it could be styled a little better. I love the length though. Next in the chair should be ALli landey and Denise Richards.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 4:38pm
REALLY REALLY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tap Dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tap Dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 5:38pm
I'm probably biased because I'm a huge Britney fan, but I think she looks good either way. I like her as a blond too.
[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/yerdumm/tapdancer2.gif" />
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 6:43pm
I'll be the rebel here..

I like her better with long blonde hair. Usually, I'm not one for the fake bimbo look, but it does look better on her.
Tap Dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tap Dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 8:19pm
The Riddler wrote:

"Usually, I'm not one for the fake bimbo look, but it does look better on her."

A woman is not necessarily a bimbo because she bleaches her hair. I hate stereotyping.

http://www.britney.com/images/photos/promo/photo9.html
[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/yerdumm/tapdancer2.gif" />
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 9:03pm
To clarify, I said the fake bimbo look, which Britney has had in the past in my opinion. I did not say anyone was a bimbo.

Originally posted by Tap Dancer Tap Dancer wrote:

The Riddler wrote:

"Usually, I'm not one for the fake bimbo look, but it does look better on her."

A woman is not necessarily a bimbo because she bleaches her hair. I hate stereotyping.

http://www.britney.com/images/photos/promo/photo9.html
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 12:19am
Very nice... much better!
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 7:42am
Is Britney on a break from touring? That might explain the short haircut and color change (or not coloring as the case may be)

And BTW, she's hot no matter what her hair looks like.
Big J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 9:19am
Hey that's just great, hopefully she is on the road of going progressivly shorter. I would love to see her shorter, but hey this is a start. I like it but it needs to be a little styled
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 11:38am
I think it makes her look her age, which is good!! The blonde hair made her appear older and "wiser" than her actual years.Good for her!

jacqui
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 2:30pm
Looking good Britney, about time you did some thing nice to your hair. She looks good with short hair I to hope she goes shorter, glad she finally wised up and went back to her natural color and cut off the damaged hair from being over processed. Looks like the fake blonde era is over, some body should tell Shakria and give her a hair cut as well. First there was Mandy, then christina, now Britney, looks like hell froze over, or some one knocked some since into these girls, now only if we can get mandy to get rid of her mulett.
BuTcH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuTcH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 3:55pm
This could quite possibly be the best thing i have ever seen!!!! The only thing that could possibly be better than this would be for Shakira and Jessica Simpson to follow the act and take the scissors to their hair!
Big J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 5:28pm
Yea that would be great for them to do that, especially if Shakira cuts up to where her dark roots end and blonde begin.......hey she could pull it off.
BuTcH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuTcH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 7:48pm
Yeah but don't you think thats a bit extreme? I myself would be happy with an above the shoulders or midneck. I'm not quite sure she could pull off something that short.
Big J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 10:55pm
yea it is a bit extreme but hey, that's been in my head for some time and I found a chance to say it. I want to see her in something short though
BuTcH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuTcH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 1:23am
I respect that. Any time to speak your mind is a good time. I myself want to see her in something short just not quite that short, a Meg Ryan type cut would suffice.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic