Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedeminem is a genius

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eminem is a genius
    Posted: October 31 2004 at 6:54pm
Look here n*****, i know this is a wave forum but i dont give a f***. I just seen the new eminem video named "Mosh" where the s*** iz animated and he dissin the s*** outta president bush. I don't care if you aint feelin the kid, i wasn't at first either, but you gotta give the n**** respect where its do. Eminem by himself prob'ly just converted thousands of bush voters wit this video alone. I just wanted to know what ya'll think?? Ight my n*****
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

1 luv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 6:16am
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

Look here n*****, i know this is a wave forum but i dont give a f***. I just seen the new eminem video named "Mosh" where the s*** iz animated and he dissin the s*** outta president bush. I don't care if you aint feelin the kid, i wasn't at first either, but you gotta give the n**** respect where its do. Eminem by himself prob'ly just converted thousands of bush voters wit this video alone. I just wanted to know what ya'll think?? Ight my n*****
it was alright
best waves in town
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic