Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Talking Heads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2003 at 9:01pm
I dunno.... I never thought David Byrne's hair to be anything special...
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2003 at 4:48pm
It's about time time somebody acknowledged (sp?) the singularly sexy Daryn Kagan. Man, she's got "it" whatever "it" is and I'm not sure what "it" that "it" is but it's there and there's no denying it. Sho nuff pax my lunch, dat's right! Huh?
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2003 at 10:04am
A few comments on "Talking Heads". These are my thoughts on the following list of talking heads. Would like to see other comments.

Robin Meade - One day she was very curly but did not look "right" back to original style looks great.

Carol Costello - Great look color seems a little overprocessed, but still great on her.

Heidi ? Great look an a red head to boot.

Katie C _ best thing she ever done waqs going longer and blonde.

Ann Currie - Think she should be a little shorter. Justr doesn't have "style"

Kathleen Kennedy - Great look I remember her hair a lot longer and she kept it up all the time.

Rosemary Church - Great look longer is better for her sure wish ahe was on CNN here in the US.

Daryn Kagen - She has grown her hair out a lot since she left sports. Looks good on her.

Kyra Philips - Great look

Greta Van Susteren - Remeber when she had hair to her waist. Then she got it cut and got some cosmetic stuff done. Her look has improved over the years.

Hala Gorani - Great look

Christiane Amapour - Not a "Starlett" look but exzudes confidedance and is very good. Hair is ok on her, but the thing with her is the intellegence that seems to be there.

E D Hill (Donehay) - Good look but really seems to lacking something, not really sure what.

Maria Bartiamo - Letting her hair grow out. Not sure if I like it or not.

Laurie Dhue - Super looking blonde. Yes I like

A note of interest CNN in the US seems to have to many men on. I just retruned after many years in the Mid-east and was watching CNN International they have some great "Talking Heads" on. Seems like more male than females.

Jenny Harrison -Weather very long blonde hair
Monita Rajpal - Anchor Great long black hair.

Well have fun and remeber its only my thoughts

ACE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic