Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Marion Raven

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marion Raven
    Posted: July 07 2003 at 6:39pm
Hi,

Does anyone know whatever happened to Marion Raven from M2M? She is the brunette with THE most gorgeous long hair in pop music.

Alex
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2003 at 7:48pm
You will be happy to know she still has super long hair. She is very pretty. There was a intresting topic on her offical web site in the message board about how would she look with short hair and the person who started the topic evne did a photo shop pic of her with shoulder lenght hair, she still looked cute. If you do a Google search you will find a lot on her. She is almost as pretty as Jennifer Love Hewitt, almost.
lhl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2003 at 9:27pm
Wasn't there a post a while back that Marion Raven had cut her hair?
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2003 at 4:24pm
Some one on her website mentioned the same thing that they saw her with short hair but some one else saw her like a day later and she had the same waist lenght hair she has had. The one person thinks that maybe it was super curly that day and made her hair look shorter, but she still has long hair, she would look cute with short hair but her long hair has become her trademark so I doubt she will cut it while she is popular. That would be like if Anna Kournikova cut her hair, lots want to see it but few would like it or reconize her with short hair. It would be a disaster like the Keri Russell hair cut, which I don't know what the big deal was about, I thought Keri looked good in short hair.
lhl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2003 at 1:03pm
i luv anna' and marion' s long hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic