Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Am I the only one ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I the only one ???
    Posted: July 17 2003 at 2:13pm
Am I the only one who thinks that:

E D Hill -Dare I say that she seems to have been sent back to the 70's. She has great hair but seems a little big on her. Kinda reminds me of the Farrar days.

Anne Curry - She is one who I think looks better with much shorter hair. Maybe if her hair was straight it would look better on her.

Carol Costello - She pulls off the hair of many colors very well. If you have seen any pictures of her from the past she has greatly improved her image.

Reese Witherspoon - I know it was a movie (LB 2) but she really looked like she she was an older girl trying to play a young girl. and she is not that old.

Robin Meade - It amazes me how she can put her hait behind her ears and totally change her look.

Rudi Bakhairtar - Will be glad when she has a style. Her hair sorta just lays.

Kathleen Kenneday - Love her color but she always looks like she her head is flat. She has had her hair very long but always put up when she cut it it did improve. She is still great looking.

Soledad Obrien - Ive said before she needs a style. She is to young on almost good looking, but present hair style just doesnt work.

Connie Mayberry - Could be the best looking hair on the networks. Just looks great and very healthy.

Demi Moore - Looks like older women trying be be younger. She carried off the super llong thing a few years ago but alas we age. Needs a style.
Oh well so much for the ramblings of an old guy.
ACE
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2003 at 2:50pm
In answer...well rather in comment to your last statement about the 'super long hair'....and 'alas we age' ?? What's up with that? I for one feel that long hair doesn't have an age limit....but you've got me wondering just what is the age where one should shear their long hair and go with the more age-appropriate shorter styles??
Mylissa
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2003 at 10:08pm
Mylissa, please don't go there. There is no such age. Please let me be the last word on this. Please!

As for your list, old-timer, I think Demi looks phenomenal, Anne Curry has never looked better and I wouldn't change a thing about Rudy. I couldn't comment on many of the rest without doing research.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2003 at 10:10pm
I agree with most of your statements.
ED looked best when she had the chin length straight cut.
Rudi needs a shorter style. Though she is gorgeous.
Carol - I like her lighter color but not the style, or lack of.
Never liked Soledad, maybe it is the hair.
chillout7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 10:47pm
Does anyone really know how long Rudi Bakhtiar's hair is? I am pretty sure the ponytail is an extension, but even when its down it is very suspicious.....
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2003 at 11:49pm
demi's hair is beautiful. if it isn't broken why fix it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic