Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teen Choice Awards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teen Choice Awards
    Posted: August 03 2003 at 1:16am
crazzzycait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 1:57am
This is just my opinion but I hate Alyssa Milano's new pixie..it's just..WAYYYYYYYY too short..again..just my opinion.

I love the bangs look on all the chicas. I don't really have any comment on Rebecca's..I love Kelly's :)
escucha el ritmo de tu corazon...te amo. <3 caiter tot
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 6:41am
Have to disagree... Love Alyssa's pixie she looks SOOOO sexy in those pictures! Love it she looks elegant more mature.... I want to eat her up....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 9:09am
Hows this for a comparison. Seeing Alyssa Milano at that event and also Jamie Lee Curtis I realized how much the Pixie maxes Alyssa look like Jamie Lee Curtis back when she was young. I didn't really notice it before but in this instance I think its the case.

50/50 on the Pixie. Always like it when someone does something that drastic and drastic moves usually look hot some of the time and terrible some of the time. I just really like her sense of style playing with longer hair and she can't do it with this look.
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 9:12am
Alyssa Milano looks terrific with the pixie. Just great!!
hairguy00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairguy00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 9:25am
it definatly looks shorter in the front at least then when she first got it cut
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 9:51am
SMG looks bad with those sheep dog bangs how can she even see? Kelly Clarkston is looking good. Hillary Duff has looked good since she got her hair trimmed a few weeks ago, she had about three inches cut off, her bangs are much shorter now and the layers are more, would like to she her go even shorter, and darker, she had it a light brown a few months back and it looked great on her. Alyssa does look like Jamie Lee Curtis with that short hair now that some one brought it up. Her hair does look shorter too, I thought when I read that post the person was wrong but after looking at the pics it does look even shorter, How are they going to explain it in the show, if they do?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 11:25am
Originally posted by shorthair75_2000 shorthair75_2000 wrote:

SMG looks bad with those sheep dog bangs how can she even see?

I'll agree that her bangs need a trim, but it's been a while since I've seen her hair look that good otherwise.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 11:38am
I like Alyssa's short pixie. I wear my hair the same length but I am blonde. She looks good , very pretty. I like the long dangle earrings she is wearing too!
tina
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 9:40pm
I usually don't like pixies. I think it suits very few women. Alyssa is an exception.

Did Holly Marie Combs cut off a few inches? I can't tell from the photo.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2003 at 7:16am
I argree with the pixie why too short.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2003 at 9:06am
Alyssa Milano looks fantastic! This is the best I have ever seen her look. I love it!! Mmmm, maybe I can talk my wife into that style.
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2003 at 9:23am
Crazzyicat, I think the challenge is clear, especially after seeing those fanastic pics of your new blonde-er-ness. YOU have to get a pixie cut! You are a celeb, at least here. I mean, I like my own hair long, but I'll err... watch. Luv ya.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2003 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Joee Joee wrote:

Crazzyicat, I think the challenge is clear, especially after seeing those fanastic pics of your new blonde-er-ness. YOU have to get a pixie cut! You are a celeb, at least here. I mean, I like my own hair long, but I'll err... watch. Luv ya.

Hahaha why do I have to get a pixie cut? And why am I suddenly a celeb on here? haha oh jeez
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 6:30am
You don't HAVE to, but if your icon showed up with a pixie cut 936 guys ( not Gord ) would go crazy, I would think it was very sexy, so, 937followers... that's a celeb!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 7:08am
Please do not include me in that 937... I'll throw in a vote for bangs but not a pixie!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 7:20am
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Please do not include me in that 937... I'll throw in a vote for bangs but not a pixie!

I think my face is too round for a pixie cut! When I smile my face is like a moon..I HATE IT! Anything shorter than chin length would look plain awful on me..

EDIT: Although now that I think about it..bangs might mask my eyebrows, which are a key part of my whole "seductive eye" thing..lol
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 10:50am
bangs only make eyes even sexier!!!!!!!!
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 11:48am
I spoke too soon ,Hal . 936. 937 for seductive bangs, though I think the short-short bangs are cuter with long hair like hers.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 12:55pm
Joee... you are FIRED!!!!!! You can no longers be my spokes person...I hate super short bangs and can remember only a few rare times I saw any I liked!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic