Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa Milano new short cut, yum!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
trim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alyssa Milano new short cut, yum!
    Posted: September 27 2003 at 10:40pm
Alyssa Milano is sporting a short new style. I usually am not into brunettes, but with her new hair cut I actually have a reason to watch Charmed now. Anyone have pics yet?
trim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2003 at 11:04pm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2003 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by trim trim wrote:

Alyssa Milano is sporting a short new style. I usually am not into brunettes, but with her new hair cut I actually have a reason to watch Charmed now. Anyone have pics yet?

Trim,

You don't get out much, do you? I would recommend checking the previous archives, where there are many pictures from the last six or so weeks, including the Tonight show, and various other events...
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2003 at 8:49am
here's the link...

http://www.safesearching.com/alyssamilano/gallery/

Yummy isn't good enough... Alyssa is SEX!
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Curlyfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2003 at 2:42pm
For those of you who have been wondering if they'd work Alyssa's new 'do into the plot, or if she'd just suddenly appear with it, I did see a promo for the new season of Charmed that included a clip of Rose McGowan's character exclaiming something like "Like the new 'do!" So at least it will be acknowledged....
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2003 at 9:46am
She''s cute with her pixie!
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2003 at 9:15pm
Question do you think a guy would look good with her new haircut?

My girlfriend want me to cut my hair like that

HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 2:38pm
Whoever it was that said Alyssa Milano was "sex" hit the nail on the head. She oozes it. What a completely hot woman.
Peace to all
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by bean3270 bean3270 wrote:

No! It's a female haircut and I have seen guys with some thing close to Alyssa's and didn't look right on them. Alyssa on the other hand looks so darn hot in that cut. What a hottie. Would be cool to see Holly Marie Combs go that short.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by shorthair75_2000 shorthair75_2000 wrote:

No! It's a female haircut and I have seen guys with some thing close to Alyssa's and didn't look right on them. Alyssa on the other hand looks so darn hot in that cut. What a hottie. Would be cool to see Holly Marie Combs go that short.

It's a female haircut?

Would that make my knee-length "haircut" a man's haircut, then?

I have also seen lots of guys with something close to Alyssa's cut. I don't know if it looks "right" or "wrong" but it's a normal, common look.

Nah, Holly Marie Combs, as is, provides max contrast from Alyssa with Rose in the middle.

I saw a few minutes of the premier the other night and my take: somewhat short is okay on her (long is best), but the ultra-short is not good. Makes her head and face look angular. Just MO.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2003 at 2:36am
Maybe that length, but styled a bit differently? Most men don't seem to look good with their hair on their faces. But if you can pull it off *shrugs* be my guest. I'm all for breaking down the gender barrier as much as possible :-) .

More awesome than a manatee!
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2003 at 9:34pm
Alyssa looks incredibly sexy with her hair that short, she has perfect features for it.
Even guys I have mentioned Alyssa to that don't usually love short hair on women as I do, think she looks stunning in her new short hairdo!
She's incredible, she really makes that show.

My wife wears a similar length and style, and like Alyssa she's a doll. I love that hairstyle om women.
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2003 at 5:56pm
Alyssa is one of few women who look fantastic with hair that short.

On the other hand, I hope Holly keeps growing her hair.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2003 at 6:13pm
Alyssa's haircut is boyish. That doesn't mean it isn't incredibly sexy. We long ago broke out of the mold that said women have to have hair a certain length to look good. With a face as pretty as hers, short hair makes her look more beautiful.

Not that she didn't look great in long hair.

I don't see Holly in short hair. She is petite, but her long hair looks great on her. IMO, it's looked better as it's gotten longer. I respect, even encourage, a woman's right to experiment with her hair as Alyssa does, but Holly looks way too good with long hair.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2003 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Rod Rod wrote:

Alyssa's haircut is boyish. That doesn't mean it isn't incredibly sexy. We long ago broke out of the mold that said women have to have hair a certain length to look good. With a face as pretty as hers, short hair makes her look more beautiful.

Not that she didn't look great in long hair.

I don't see Holly in short hair. She is petite, but her long hair looks great on her. IMO, it's looked better as it's gotten longer. I respect, even encourage, a woman's right to experiment with her hair as Alyssa does, but Holly looks way too good with long hair.

If Alyssa had never cut her hair short and it was super long like Hollys and some one said she would look good with short hair would you still have the smae mind set about Alyssa in short hair? Or would you think nah she would look bad in short hair like you do and many others do about Holly? If Mandy Moore had not been a natural burnett and was a blonde would you think she would look hot with dark hair? Just some food for thought! i think Holly has some very nice healthly hair and it looks ok on her, I never found her to be sexy, when Alyssa had hair simlar in lenght and style I still thought she was sexy, when Mandy had long blonde hair I still thought she looked hot but since they both changed there looks I think they both are knock outs in there new looks. You never know until you try!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2003 at 9:03pm
By the same token, then, I'm certain you would just as vigorously defend the concept that women whom you think look great with perpetually short hair would look even better if they grew their hair long. Am I understanding you correctly?
KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2003 at 10:23pm
*In my opinion Alyssa Milano looked very pretty with long hair but looks even better with her new short hair style.
*But really, it is just a matter of personal preference.
*As far as short hair being boyish, or long hair being girlish, people haven't thought like that for probably 30 years in the Western world.* Alyssa's hair cut isn't boyish, it's a cute feminine short style on her, just as long haired men like Dave don't have girlish hair, they simply have long hair.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2003 at 10:32pm
To me she looks great with her pixie!.

Either you like her in short hair or you don't!

To me, her short style looks so good on her I don't know how people could not find her attractive!
Women like her are so beautiful they would look good in just about any hairstyle.

I like her acting in CHARMED too! I just like her.
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2003 at 8:33am
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2003 at 8:37am
(Sorry about the blank post above... my pudgy fingers hit the wrong key)

Anybody who thinks Alyssa Milano looks boyish needs an appointment to get his/her eyes checked. Dislike short hair all you like, in my opinion, the woman smolders. She is flat out gorgeous, the short hair brings out her features and she has a cool personality.

What's not to like?

What's to find boyish?

Peace to all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic