Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa Milano new short cut, yum!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
spud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2003 at 6:30pm
You can download it from www.alyssa.com. You have to join intertube. Worth it though
KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2003 at 1:08pm
Not all women look better when they go from long to short hair, but Alyssa really does look better in her short pixie.
She just looks ideal wearing it, she's so beautiful!
Gold earrings man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gold earrings man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2003 at 2:03pm
Alyssa Milano?

What can I say, a fine woman, so nice! She looks more than good with the short pixie!
John Doe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Doe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2003 at 11:56pm
Wait what's going on now? There is a video of her haircut out or something? I bet it costs money to see toohuh....figures.
Hair UK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2003 at 9:50am
I have joined intertube, but can't find the video clip. Can someone help/direct me please. From my opinion I think she looks dead cute short.
andreambk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andreambk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2003 at 11:59am
try to join intertube trough the web site of alyssa, with the link in the section of the videos
Hair UK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2003 at 3:40pm
I've joined intertube, but I still can't find a link to the haircut video. I know I'm probably being daft, but can someone please let me know where the link is (and what it's called) once I've signed into Intertube. Sorry to be a pain, but I'd be real grateful for some help. Thank you.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2003 at 4:01pm
Goto alyss.com and go to chat goto page 18 at the bottom and you will see alyssa getting her haircut click on that and it will have a link to the video at which point you will be directed to the interlobe site to sign in. Keep in mind that the page may change depending on how many people post a new topic before you goto that site.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic