Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Catherine Zeta Jones

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catherine Zeta Jones
    Posted: May 15 2004 at 10:31pm
Cut??????

No way. Either looks decieving or a wig. Scary thing is the lenght there would be right about even with where her recent bangs had grown out to. Maybe she chopped it off to even them out.

I like short hair but damn CZJ is one of the all-time "she's so sexy she don't need to change a damn thing" women on the planet.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====62603&c4nvi=3&str=637&styp=clbi
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2004 at 1:43am
It is a shot from the set of "Ocean's 12," so it is likely a wig. I have no idea why Soderbergh would want her to have a short wig for the movie, but there's probably a reason.

In "The Terminal," (June 18) her hair is shoulder length. I assume she plays a flight attendant and many of the airlines prohibit hair longer than shoulder length.

Mrs. Douglas has beautiful long hair, but these pics show that she can look good in short hair too.
Giorgio View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giorgio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2004 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Rod Rod wrote:

Mrs. Douglas has beautiful long hair, but these pics show that she can look good in short hair too.

She showed that in Chicago. It'd be nice to see another public appearance shot of her, maybe she'll show up in Cannes.
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2004 at 11:10pm
Some of the press in Britain have used the same photo and declared it as a cut. Given that she chose to use wigs for Chicago and this is from the set of Oceans 12, I would be surprised if it wasn't a wig. Plus if it was cut I would have expected all the press to be featuring it and the tabloids running it as front page news - which they aren't.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2004 at 5:22am
The _Chicago_ wig was prettier, though-- this one's just a little too maternal for someone so pretty.
More awesome than a manatee!
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2004 at 6:07pm
This week, In Touch and Us Weekly are both reporting it as actually cut, for her role in Ocean's Twelve. So depeding upon how much stock you put in these publications, this may or may not be your answer.
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2004 at 7:11pm
its not cut....there is a picture of her at gettyimage from may 21st and its long
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2004 at 8:56pm
She has one of the most gorgeous heads of long hair of any celebrity. I'm just guessing, but she's probably pretty attached to having that. She wore short wigs for "Terminal" and "Chicago," so she's managed to convince directors to let her wear wigs in the past. I'm guessing she's not cutting it for any role.
armac25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armac25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2004 at 3:12am
Still long....

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/CFW/imageResults.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState|0|15|0|1|||0|0|0|0|7|Catherine+Zeta&p=7
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2004 at 2:15pm
Couldn't access that link, so here's still long:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040526/ids_photos_en/r3388037261.jpg&e=7&ncid=707

Ms. Zeta-Jones didn't cut her hair when she had children or for "Chicago" or "Terminal." I doubt there is anything that could influence her to cut it.
trim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2004 at 12:11am
Personally. I think CZJ is one of those people who's snobish attitudes makes them ugly. But if you are purely into looks, I can see how you would like to have a one night stand with her :)
Jonas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2004 at 12:51am
What are you basing your opinion about her being snobish on? I, myself, never found her to come across this way, but then again I have never met her. If you have and have some sort of brilliant and revealing insight into her attitude or overall manner, then please feel free to share your experience with us all, otherwise try not to make uninformed comments about people you've never met or have only read stories about in some cheap supermarket tabloid.
trim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2004 at 10:56pm
Ok Jonas, don't have a cow........
I don't read stories on her or read tabloids, I form my own opinion. From what I have seen is that everytime she does an interview she acts as if others are mear peasants. She wouldn't be the first star to act like this.
Also when she was suing somebody and was ONLY going to get 1.6 million dollars, in court she said "It is a lot of money maybe to a lot of people in this room, but it's not that much for us."
For me, that was it!
She has great hair but that's about it.
I could also name a few other celeb's personality that makes them ugly, but this is not the forum for that.
brownay2 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownay2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2004 at 7:48am
I really like Catherine Zeta Jones. I do not listen to phony tabloids. Anyway, I love her hair. Her hair usually looks so natural and free flowing. She reminds me of a woman that would be in a movie with the knights of the round table.
I too have long hair, dark, and naturally wavy and tend to have almost the same hair.
I tend to like the actresses that I can relate with as far as looks, to get ideas on hair color and cuts. I also love Demi Moore's hair.
I wonder what these two ladies use as far as shampoo, conditioner, and styling?
nygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2004 at 4:03pm
Not liking it on her. She looks better long.
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
.....Steven Wright
kaykay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaykay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2004 at 5:12pm
no...she cut it b/c shes using marilyn monroe as her inspiration for her newest look...look at her video...her clothes...shes said it...its not to even bangs out...celebs arent like us...they get extentions or dont even actually cut the bangs they have things that can go rite at that point and look like bangs and not be noticeable...so no i highly doubt thats reason...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic