Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

100 Most beautiful women of all time?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100 Most beautiful women of all time?
    Posted: June 07 2004 at 12:48am
Originally posted by miss brenda miss brenda wrote:

I love Madonna and Sharon Stone.
Of course I just know them from their work, I don't know them personally.

Nor do I. However, their public personae strongly suggests the assertion that I made about them.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 11:10pm
*laughs* How many celebs exist who can personify natural beauty and healthy living, anyway? Most of them wouldn't go anywhere without an army of hair and make-up artists dolling them up, not to mention the frequency of smoking, drinking, drug use, etc. amongst celebs. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by miss brenda miss brenda wrote:

I agree, Liv Tyler would not rank as No. 2 on a list of most beautiful women in the world.

I disagree Liv Tyler is very beautiful too me remember she use to be a model and I would rank her at # 2 on a list of the most beautiful women in the world or a tie at #1 with Alyssa Milano

Camille
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 8:58pm
I agree, Liv Tyler would not rank as No. 2 on a list of most beautiful women in the world.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 8:58pm
I love Madonna and Sharon Stone.
Of course I just know them from their work, I don't know them personally.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 10:21am
Good point Don. Of course, if the person listed the 100 most beautiful people they actually know, everybody in the world would have said, "who's that?"

Anybody looking to discredit their top 100 need look no further down the list than Liv Tyler at No. 2.

'nuff said.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 5:05am
How come all of the women on the list are/were celebrities? Surely they don't all fit the following criteria: "embodiment of natural beauty, healthy living, beautiful on the inside and out, with great skin and a natural glow to their personality, as well as their complexion." Two salient examples in my mind are Madonna (#19) and Sharon Stone (#58), two women who could have made the Top 100 A Holes of All Time, and ranked highly.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2004 at 11:09pm
I would of included Jennifer love Hewitt, I have seen pics of her with no makeup on and she is prettier with out the makeup. How much more natural can that be? She is compared to Audrey Hepburn and she was number one so Jennifer should be number two, but she is always number one in my book. Also as some one else said Alyssa Milano should be on there.
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2004 at 6:11pm
It's a nice list but missing a few beautiful women.

I would also include Ashley Judd.
Also short haired divas Alyssa Milano, Toni Braxton, and Erykah Badu.
Visitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Visitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2004 at 3:33pm
No Ashley Judd? Virtually a Audrey Hepburn look alike (amazed...)
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 5:59pm
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? no jennifer connelly thats nuts!!!
Zap Rowsdower View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zap Rowsdower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 4:15pm
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thus any list like this I will always consider rubish. What's beautiful to some is ugly to another.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 2:41pm
What!? No Phyllis Diller!?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 2:28pm
Any list which does not include Crystal Gayle is not worth my consideration. She was more beautiful than, oh, about all 100! And the late Nicolette Larsen would make my Top 10 also. And they didn't need all that hair to make my list. Both were purely stellar beauties. The extra-galactic tresses were simply icing on the cake. Bob
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 7:20am
As we all know, any such list is very subjective.
As an example very few of us would not put our mother on the list or some other women who has impressed us at a point in time.
How many of us looked at the list said they don't have " " on the list. If you ask 100 people the same question you will get 100 different lists.
But one thing they all do is stimulate the grey matter.

GRH

ACE
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2004 at 5:13pm
I don't think you can state that enough :)
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2004 at 4:32pm
DP - I think your name says it all about you.

How many long haired beauties are on the list as opposed to short haired?

jacqui
DUMB POSTINGS View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUMB POSTINGS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2004 at 8:18am
This is one of the dumbest posts ever on here. Who cares about this dumb list by some austrailian website. The list is ridiculous why dont we all put a stupid list on here that has nothing to do with hair. STUPID STUPID STUPID
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2004 at 7:42am
My only comment on the list?

#3: Cate Blanchett
#77: Cindy Crawford

'Nuff said.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2004 at 7:19am
Paris, please be joking, because if women like Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson are "oldish", then I guess that I should be playing shuffleboard in Boca Raton as we speak
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic