Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cathrine Zeta Jones

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cathrine Zeta Jones
    Posted: June 10 2004 at 7:06am
Surprised Im the first to say anything about here Jay Leno appearance.

But anyway she was on last night and her hair was BSL.

She said she was shooting Oceans 11, so I guess she is using wigs for her shorter look.

Looked great.

GRH
ACE
Curlyfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2004 at 9:14am
I saw that too, and I was a little disappointed that she's apparently growing her bangs out (they looked much longer and kind of blended in with her hair).

I also realized that CZJ's hair isn't really as great as I'd always given her credit for. People on this board have remarked about how she has a timeless style that she shouldn't changed, and I agreed until now. But looking at it last night, it seemed flat, one-dimensional, and kind of stringy, really not anything special. I realized I may have given her extra "hair credit" because she's so gorgeous otherwise.

So with that in mind, Catherine, let's try a new 'do! There are other timeless styles you could try. I still love that bob you had in "Chicago"...
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2004 at 11:00pm
Even though she's not wearing her wig in this photo, it is getting shorter than she's had it recently. Her hair looks thinner as well.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040610/ids_photos_en/r3044572774.jpg&e=9&ncid=707
Snuggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snuggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2004 at 11:03pm
I love Catherine. I see her quite a bit at the Jazz House in Aspen. She and Michael Douglas are just two of the nicest celebrities I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Even better than Kurt Russell.

Anyway, she always looks so fabulous, and absolutely stunning in person. She is so classy, and it's really a pleasure to be around her.

*Jealous*
**Starving Actor** --Will Work For Peanuts!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2004 at 11:49pm
Maybe she has hereditary thinning going on?
More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 9:39am
Well I have seen her with shorter hair. Her hair was longer Zorro and the TV movie Titanic where it was waist lenght. Matter of fact it was the TV moive that make me notice her. So it's a good lenght. I hope it's not thinning out. If it is I think the short hair lovers are going to go nuts over that.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic