Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kiera Knightly's new short do!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kiera Knightly's new short do!
    Posted: October 18 2004 at 11:22pm
I think she looks quite amazing. Can't tell it's the same girl....

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=16901&styp=clbi&nm=Keira+Knightley&nbc1=1
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 11:32pm
So as near as I can tell she kept the annoying sheep dog bangs and shaved the rest off. Pretty bad IMO.

The only picture that looks good is from the side. She has a nice neck and the really short part looks OK. The front end is just not attractive. You're right, can't tell its the same girl, but I don't think thats a positive.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 11:41pm
Those earlier pictures taken on the street in a wind on a Sunday afternoon didn't look good. Which shows that even a woman as beautiful as Keira can have a bad hair day in the wind.

After some time with her stylist, inside, and smiling, well, the cut looks hot.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/041019/ids_photos_en/r3716008279.jpg
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 7:12am
TG View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 9:22am
Keira looks fantastic! That's a tough hairstyle to pull off, but it suits her perfectly. Wow!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 10:35am
AMAZING!
Morgan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 10:50am
from etonline ...

"'Pirates of the Caribbean' and 'King Arthur' star KEIRA KNIGHTLEY won the Breakthrough Actress trophy, and unveiled a new, short hair style! She told Jann that the cut was actually for a new flick she was doing about bounty hunters, "I love it, it's very liberating to have it all chopped off.""
Native View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 11:54am
I kind of suspected it was for Domino.

If you look, the cut now actually appears to be a bit shorter around the back and sides than the first LOndon pictures.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 12:52pm
WONDERFUL !!!
IfOnly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IfOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 2:23pm
Absolutely awesome! I was hoping she had short hair for an upcoming picture. She looks great in this style!
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 5:26pm
WOW! She looks freaking incredible....what a doll. Can't say that I've seen a better celebrity makeover in quite awhile.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 5:34pm
She looks awesome. Better then ever!!! Very sexy. I love the fact that she cut it even shorter then when we first saw the hair cut and the color looks good to. The short hair really makes her look sexier then with the long hair. That makeover is right at the top with the Alyssa Milano pixie and the Liv Tyler short hair cut. And Mandy Moores hair cut as well.
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 5:42pm
She looks absolutely stunning with that cut.
It’s probably the best she’s ever looked in my opinion.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Native Native wrote:

I kind of suspected it was for Domino.

If you look, the cut now actually appears to be a bit shorter around the back and sides than the first LOndon pictures.

It does appear to be a half an inch to an inch shorter on top in the back. It also looks a lot more stylish. The candid shots looked like it was a little haphazard. The front is either blond or a much lighter brown than she had it.

She conveys a tomboyish personality so the cut seems to suit her. Unlike some celebs (Alyssa Milano, Marley Shelton, Ashley Judd) who look great in long and short hair, Keira's long hair was rather limp and unstylish.

It is very attractive on her. Her cheekbones and eyes jump out more with the short hair.
abby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 6:31pm
i personally like it verry dark like the pirates premiere i think it was...looked great but i do like this...sophistacated
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 6:39pm
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 6:43pm
She is absolutely gorgeous!!!

The fun part on wireimage is scanning back to page 10 or so, and seeing how long it USED to be.

What a babe! If only more actresses would follow her lead!

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 7:59pm
Wow, and I thought she was hot with long hair. I never dreamed that she would go short. Fantastic! There hasn't been many celebs going short lately. Maybe it's a start of something good?
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 8:29pm
Just when I was getting all depressed seeing the last days of Charlize Theron's gorgeous long blonde hair on the cover of this month's Vogue, finally some good news.

I give it very high marks. The best cut since Milano by far.

There is a God.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 10:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic