Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kiera Knightly's new short do!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 10:58pm
Hey @#$%....

Any way of putting a long haired pic of her right next to the short haired pic...for easy admiring???

Thanks!!!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 11:28pm
Any bets on how long it is until she starts wearing extensions? It is going to take forever to grow out though. It is cut extremely short in the back.

I guess this effectively ends discussion about the stupid buzz cut though.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 3:23am
Arch94, here they are.

With long hair, in the way she was wearing it right before the cut:

With the new short hair, from the same angle:

IMHO, there's no doubt about how she became so much more beautiful with short hair.
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 6:31am
I think there is a general consensus that her hairstyle immediately before the haircut was not her best. It's just that this new look isn't her best either, at least that's my opinion.
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 6:55am
Ohnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her flowing tresses were so pretty!!!!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 7:07am
I like her in both styles.. she is just plain hot!
TG View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 10:09am
I'm still in awe of this haircut. Great change!
I definitely intend to see the movie.
ballet dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballet dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 12:13pm
She looks great, nice change.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 5:54pm
Hmm... the short-hair pic also shows her revealing much skin and shows her body's shape. This wouldn't lend to viewer bias favoring this pic, now, would it?
Native View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 5:59pm
It's a better picture, to be sure, but it's a good haircut as well, assuming you're not predisposed to hating short hair on women.

I never cared for that banged look she had, but she looks good in both short and long hair. I think this is probably my favorite look.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 11:38pm
She's beautiful in any hairstyle, but her new short hairdo is SENSATIONAL!

WHAT A BEAUTY SHE IS!!!

Yes, I DO like the way she is dressed in the short hair pic too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 3:34pm
Keira would look pretty in a Mohawk, but I can't believe there is a person alive who thinks this face-hiding short 'do flaunts her beauty as much as her long hair did. She almost joins my "haircut disaster" list, but not quite. Bob
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 5:31pm
Bob, obviously you don't speak for (or know) "every person alive".
Like myself, you only speak for yourself.
I'm sure myself, (and my guess is probably other "short hair on women lovers"), like her new look.

You are right about one thing though, her short hairdo would be better if it hid her face a little less.

Still it's an attractive hairstyle.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 10:42pm
Well Dave, since you asked...

Her outfit has absolutely nothing to do with all of us "oohing and awe-ing" over her....

For us short hair fans, it's purely the short haircut...she could be dressed in a gunny sack with her new short cut, and the response from us would be the same.

Any fellow SHF's(short hair fans) care to back me up?

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 11:28pm
ugly cut
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Tall girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tall girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2004 at 2:41am
Keira's new haircut isn't ugly, it's very cute. It's flirty, stylish, spunky, and modern. I really like it.
I like her outfit too.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2004 at 7:25pm
I got ya back!
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2004 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by lovebobs lovebobs wrote:

ugly cut

Your ugly. This is the best celeb makeover ever. I think she is just hot and the hair cut and color are hot, way better then what she had before.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2004 at 11:25am
I tend to agree with the opinion found here...check it out http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Fashion/Archive2/0,1912,1085,00.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2004 at 11:26am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic