Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashleigh Banfield

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ashleigh Banfield
    Posted: December 24 2004 at 8:30am
Has Ashleigh gone back to blonde or is this an old photo?

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheadsfree_viewer.pl?download_female_ashleighbanfield&freedownload

I couldn't find any other photos of her on this usually reliable site.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2004 at 8:58am
It looks old to me but then I haven't seen her on TV since 9/11. What show/network is she on now?
HAWG
Ben Frinklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Frinklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2004 at 9:09am
That is a current photo. She was on Fox the other night with Bill O'Reilly. That is where the photo is from.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2010 at 8:28pm
OK, fast forward to 2010. Ashleigh Banfield is now on ABC and, specifically, was on Good Morning America this weekend. I always wondered what she'd look like if she grew out that spiky hairdo she's had all these years. Now we know. She looks spectacular!

user%20posted%20image user%20posted%20image user%20posted%20image user%20posted%20image 
Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2010 at 8:44am
I like the longer look on her. Thanks for the pics.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2010 at 12:54pm
Gotta disagree on this one, Kramer, I think this looks awful. It's a combination of a lot of random things - the giant poof that makes the whole thing look like a rounded triangle, those irritating shorter wisps "framing" her face, the I-couldn't-decide mix of light and dark shades, the dryness and flatness of it all. I see a weird cheese factor to this look, almost like she's 23, wants to be a reporter, and though this would make her look more "adult."

Personally I thought it looked great shorter and layered. I'm all for growing it out if she does something appealing with it. But I wouldn't vote for this.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2010 at 3:45pm
Have to agree with Curlyfan. That giant poof on top of her head looks ridiculous.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2010 at 8:34am
There was no poof today on "Good Morning America" and Ashleigh looked great.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2012 at 12:09am
Early mornings don't agree with Ashleigh Banfield, who is now a morning host on CNN. Her hair has been looking like crap, too. Ashleigh is the blonde.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2012 at 9:25am
Thanks for the update Kramer. Ashleigh has indeed reverted to her old style, which looks like almost exactly the same cut yet in these still doesn't look as good as before. Glad she kept the glasses.

Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2012 at 3:35pm
     Fortunately, I am not responsible for recommending her new haircut. Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic