Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rachel Weisz SHORT!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Dutchie88 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutchie88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rachel Weisz SHORT!!
    Posted: January 28 2005 at 10:10am
Found this:

http://www.rachel-weisz.net/gallery/albums/TalkShows/Unknown1/72.jpg

Has the buzz cut already grown out???
just wondering
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 10:55am
Hi Hi:

O-MY-GOD.... I hate it...

She had such beautiful hair.

Susan
Susan
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 10:56am
Ouch. Why? I hope it's a old pic.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 1:17pm
Am I looking at the right pic? Because I think she looks pretty hot with the short hair. Would like to see some more pics - front view....
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 2:20pm
Very sexy, i love it and she looks hot with that cut, I've seen allot worse.
jza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 3:15pm
I'm with loveshort&blonde, I want to see some more pictures because I usually love short hair, but I am not sure that this looks good on her. I loved her long hair!!
Morgan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 3:27pm
I think those are old pictures. On the frontpage of the site it doesn't mention anything about new pictures of her. Plus, as best I can tell, they are still in the middle of shooting the movie, The Fountain, she got the buzz cut for.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 7:07pm
She looks sensational in her short hairdo, it's a nice style and she's a very beautiful lady!
I'd love to see her in a buzzcut too, with her pretty features I'm sure she would look fantastic!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 10:15pm
I think she looks good with it short, but I also think this is an older pic from when she had shorter hair after The Mummy was released.
themakeupgallery View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themakeupgallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 3:54am
It's an old pic - she is (was) much shorter for The Fountain but there are no images yet.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 11:32am
Maybe it's growing out from the cut for "The Fountain?" Everything I've read about the movie says it's on hold/shelved.
HAWG
Rafer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 12:17pm
This from the IMDB.com forum re The Fountain (filming in Montreal)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just saw her this afternoon in a cafe on St-Laurent street called LAIKA. I had my back to her so could not see her, until my friend pointed out she looked familiar so i turned around and recognized Rachel Weisz.

She is really beautiful!
Re: just saw rachel!
by - laravh (Sun Jan 23 2005 15:35:32 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is so cool! Was she with anyone?
Re: just saw rachel!
by - pradagirl 3 days ago (Thu Jan 27 2005 19:44:29 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I know it is cool, she is honestly pure natural beauty. She had really short hair and she just had a very charming shyness about her. I did not want to stare, but i saw that she was with 2 guys (nobody that i recognize).
bazooka_joe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazooka_joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 12:21pm
It is definitly an old pick. I've seen that series before, a long time before in fact. It was from when she cut it after the mummy, as another poster already said. There are other picks from that time, some from magazines where she has her hair that short. Go to one of her sites and check out picks from the TV movie Tube Tales from back in '99. That was when she cut it. As far as I know the fountain is still shooting, at least according to IMDB.com and rachel plays a character with cancer at one point in the film, which is why she buzzed her hair.
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 1:36pm
Hi Hi:

OK - OK,,,,

I know many of you all like short hair. She is beautiful, and most guys will get hot for her whether her hair is long or short.

I just feel that she had beautiful long hair, and that long hair made her even more beautiful.

Just my feelings.

Hugs to all - Susan
Susan
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 7:37pm
You are entitled to your feelings Susan, even if you are wrong! HaHa! Just teasing you lady.
dont know View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dont know Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 10:14pm
I was watching entertainment tonight, and there was a single Q&A (about her new movie constatine) with rachel weisz, her hair was as short as i have ever seen it.

on the same show, marsha clark has gone blonde. she will be getting a lot of air time because of the jackson trial.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 11:53pm
Well, it seems that Ms. Weisz HAS cut her hair very short again. She was on Entertainment tonight. I like it (but to some of you that shouldn't be a surprise) although I prefer her with a little more length.

Originally posted by Dutchie88 Dutchie88 wrote:

Found this:

http://www.rachel-weisz.net/gallery/albums/TalkShows/Unknown1/72.jpg

Has the buzz cut already grown out???
just wondering
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2005 at 8:24am
Oh well now time to sit back and wait for it to grow if she dose let it get long again.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 11:20am
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 1:37pm
Not quite right on her. Very suprising. Seeing her with long hair I'd pick her as having an absolutely perfect face to go short. Its just hard to tell sometimes.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic