Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OH my gosh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elizabeth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OH my gosh
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
I was born with naturally very curly hair (And IM not african american.)My sister was born with slick smooth straight hair and My the time I was in first grade and she was in fifth she had waist length hair that was pretty limp and lifeless.But i still wnated it.She cut her do in a cute pixie cut and once again I wanted her hair cut...So i begged and begged for my dad (who's a barber) to cut it similiarly (I was in second grade).And he did.Of course.OH god.I looked like a weedwaker had taken to my hair.It was firzzy and stuck straight up.I had grown it our and cut it short many times from them until now.But the longest length it had ever been was shpulder length.About two years ago I chopped my hair real short (like the first time) delt with it,and let it grow out,now its long straight,smooth and to the middle of my back.Im happy now(Im in eighth grade) but I did have torturous times with my hair for the last two yearsBut hey whatever!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic