Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair in a fly strip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sabrina Miller View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabrina Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair in a fly strip
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
Last summer my husband and I were having a small get together. We were in the kitchen with our friends when my husband picked me up and twirled me in to a fly strip, hair first. I have long hair so I was tangled up pretty good. My Frends being the good friends they are tried to help me. Of course my husband is still holding me up to the strip,trying not to get more hair into the strip,when we will call him Tim, grabed the strip and tried to pull in out of my hair.When he noticed strands of my hair attached to the fly strip, he stoped letting go of the strip.Not only was I more tangled,but now in pain from my hair being pulled out.so I sugested to get a chair, and pull my hair out piece by piece, with someone holding the hair,that was being unatached fron the strip. It took some time to get my hair out. But now the hard part, geting the stickey out. I must of washed and conditions my hair five times, using a comb during the conditiner.Finaly my hair was free of the stickey situation. My husband now makes sure before he picks me up theres nothing to get tangled into.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic