Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hard to color blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
patti View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hard to color blonde
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
i just recently colored hair for someone and have been coloring it for a year now, but can't get the color just right. she colors her hair blonde, but waits to long between coloring which makes it difficult to get the dark roots out. i have tryed to get it an even color but still not to my liking she waits to long between coloring and makes it even more difficult to take.. this time her hair was almost there but the roots are still not light enough. how long between coloring should i wait and should i just color the roots in about 2 weeks to prevent damage it looks ok but not vantastic... i am a perfectionist and its not really to her liking either so what should i do . we have talked about coloring her hair a bit darker so we can even out the color but she's not sure ... her hair color is so difficult to work with please let me know... confused pattior hortipm@aol.com.
Traci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> i just recently colored hair for someone and have been> coloring it for a year now, but can't get the color> just right. she colors her hair blonde, but waits to> long between coloring which makes it difficult to get> the dark roots out. i have tryed to get it an even> color but still not to my liking she waits to long> between coloring and makes it even more difficult to> take.. this time her hair was almost there but the> roots are still not light enough. how long between> coloring should i wait and should i just color the> roots in about 2 weeks to prevent damage it looks ok> but not vantastic... i am a perfectionist and its not> really to her liking either so what should i do . we> have talked about coloring her hair a bit darker so we> can even out the color but she's not sure ... her hair> color is so difficult to work with please let me> know... confused patti> or hortipm@aol.com.I went to a Beauty College long enough to learn what I needed to learn. I decided that was not what I wanted to do. The question that you had on coloring your friends' hair. Did you know that when you color dark hair that you can only lighten 5 shades? You might want to try the same product that she has used in the past. Be careful not to give her gold bands!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic