Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BBQ'd Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BBQ'd Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> are you blonde???Yes...blonde. :-)Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
daria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> There is a restaurant I love to eat at in Dallas that> has thick Texas style BBQ sauce. I am always careful> not to get any on my hair. Until yesterday.> I was having lunch with a friend and I got up to use> the restroom. Walking through the restaurant a few> people looked at me a little funny. When I got to the> restroom I discovered that the tips of my hair were> all dipped in BBQ sauce. I had not been paying> attention and had gotten sauce all over the bottom of> my hair.> I tried to take a paper towel and just wipe it> off...but noooooooo. It just seemed to get stickier by> the minute. I finally decided to bite the bullet and> just wash the dang stuff off.> So I dipped my ends in cold water. I walked back to> the table dripping all over. Bizarre.> Even after rinsing the BBQ sauce out of my hair, it> still felt sticky the rest of the day. The ends were> all stuck together and I smelled like a grill.> Someone at work made a comment that my hair had a> "red tint" at the ends and asked if I had> used a temporary mascara. Nope I told them...I decided> to BBQ it for Spring.> Best wishes,> Karenare you blonde???
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
There is a restaurant I love to eat at in Dallas that has thick Texas style BBQ sauce. I am always careful not to get any on my hair. Until yesterday.I was having lunch with a friend and I got up to use the restroom. Walking through the restaurant a few people looked at me a little funny. When I got to the restroom I discovered that the tips of my hair were all dipped in BBQ sauce. I had not been paying attention and had gotten sauce all over the bottom of my hair.I tried to take a paper towel and just wipe it off...but noooooooo. It just seemed to get stickier by the minute. I finally decided to bite the bullet and just wash the dang stuff off.So I dipped my ends in cold water. I walked back to the table dripping all over. Bizarre.Even after rinsing the BBQ sauce out of my hair, it still felt sticky the rest of the day. The ends were all stuck together and I smelled like a grill.Someone at work made a comment that my hair had a "red tint" at the ends and asked if I had used a temporary mascara. Nope I told them...I decided to BBQ it for Spring.Best wishes,Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic