Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oops
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> I have dark brown hair that I have been using a> semi-permanent color on to cover a small amount of> gray, but it doesn't seem to quite do the> trick...Tonight I applied a shelf brand of permanent> hair color (medium reddish brown) to my hair. MOST of> my hair looks OK, but the new growth of my hair, about> the first haif inch, is ORANGE. Any suggestions? Can I> throw a dark brown semi-permanent over it, or will it> kill my hair??????> My hair guy is on vacation...someone help!!!Don't worry, this is an easy fix. I'm not to sure about what level your hair is. I am a cosmotologist, so i don't know alot about the store brands, and color levels. If you used a medium reddish brown last time, then using a medium brown should be ok. Apply it to the rts. only, then wash it through the rest of your hair the last 3-5 minutes. Good luck.
Sheri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I have dark brown hair that I have been using a semi-permanent color on to cover a small amount of gray, but it doesn't seem to quite do the trick...Tonight I applied a shelf brand of permanent hair color (medium reddish brown) to my hair. MOST of my hair looks OK, but the new growth of my hair, about the first haif inch, is ORANGE. Any suggestions? Can I throw a dark brown semi-permanent over it, or will it kill my hair??????My hair guy is on vacation...someone help!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic