Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

frizzy mess

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Christie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frizzy mess
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I have shoulder length hair and everytime I go to change it or something the frizziness just dosen't want to get out. Do you have any suggestions? I've got a perm, cut it off nothing helps, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!The Frizzy Mess. Christie
Kristi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> I have shoulder length hair and everytime I go to> change it or something the frizziness just dosen't> want to get out. Do you have any suggestions? I've got> a perm, cut it off nothing helps, PLEASE> HELP!!!!!!!!!!> The Frizzy Mess. ChristieI have had the same problem. I found a combination of 2 things that really worked. I bought a really big curling iron and it really softened my friz. I also bought a smoothing gel. I found that the cheaper ones (salon selectives) worked just as well. It is the only thing that has toned down my frizz.
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
> I have naturally curly/frizzy waist length hair. It has it's own mind to say the least. But I've tried just about everything to control the frizz and the best remedy I've found is: a) washing my hair evey other day(It lets the natural moisture do it's job)b) always use a pick not a brush(It keeps the curls bunched up and less likely to frizz)c) towel dry(Blow dryers will kill your hair)d)I always use zero frizz the best stuff I've ever found.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic