Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Convertables and Weaves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cyndi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyndi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Convertables and Weaves
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I had spent all day doing my hair and it was really cute. I have a different hair-do everyday and I was blessed to be able to do it myself. So anyway, the sun was out and the weather was nice so I decided I would take the top off of the Jeep and go for a ride. I didn't even make it off of the freeway. The wind caught hold of those tracks and took advantage of the whole thing. Tracks were flying all over. Did I mention the fact that I didn't use a lot of glue because I planned on braiding the next day? Well, not having a hat in there with me, I had to turn around and get back on the freeway to go home and everybody was staring at my head on the freeway. Long On the side and none in the back, some whipped around the front. I was a driving disaster but i managed to make it home and slapped on a fake pony tail and was back in traffic.Shysti
blue
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
>First of all, I want to make sure that I am posting this message correctly. This is my first time. I could not help but to post one. (smile) Please excuse me I don't mean to laugh. But I can relate!!!! I also can picture your tracks flying out of your hair!!!ha, ha, ha. I am really getting a kick out of this. You see I once had a similar experience as well. Mine was with braids. I take aerobics (water aerobics) and when I came up from under the water my braids were in the pool! and not only that but after I got out of the pool after class. Later that day my girlfriend and some guys (goodlooking mind you) had found some more of my braids in the hallway! So I can certainly relate. I also had experiences with tracks too. Chalk it up as on embrassing experience!!(smile)Hey, the reason I starting reading the message boards was because I will be relocating to Texas and was curious as to how BIG is hair biz there. I am a cosmetologist and just want to know if the business will be good for me?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic